Dr. Fauci - Ignore Him

Umm, ok?

If you think that a system where you have 50 states + USA territories bidding against each other and bidding against the USA federal government for the required equipment is reasonable then I have an opera house with harbour settings for sale.

Mortality rate in the US is rising. Up to 2.15%. We’re at about 4080 deaths today. I’m a little surprised that my model from two weeks ago is holding strong. I predicted on the 18th we’d have about 1000 deaths on the 25th and around 5000 deaths between 4/1 and 4/2.

Your unwillingness to articulate your criticisms of Trump’s actions/inactions is noted.

2 Likes

Then please go sit in the middle of it and sing.

Disaster planning is done Best Buy those who are closest to the people they will be 80. We are a nation of 350 million people were not a postage stamp population like yours on a continent almost the size of the United States with a populations as small as some of our state.

You have no idea what it would be like to provide or organize disaster relief in a nation like this. You cannot even Envision it.

The government closest to the people always knows the needs of those people best that’s why it starts at home goes to the county, then goes to the governor, and then if those systems are overwhelmed we have Federal relief Aid that can come in and supplement them, but it cannot replace them.

Well I hate to disappoint you droit but in two weeks will have dropped Like a Rock.

2 weeks from now I’m confident we’ll be back down at or below 1.2%, it’s just going to take time for the sickest patients the past that’s sad but that’s going to happen and we’re at that point where we are approaching the pay for that died off in the begin.

However treatments and everything available and mass testing that mortality rates going to drop like a stone unless all of the experts have been wrong about the mortality and morbidity of this disease.

No I’ve articulated too many times, you’re simply not worth the time to repeat them.

Read my post if you find them and you have a question about those criticism quote them and maybe I will give you an answer, but I’m sure as hell not going to waste my time going through every one of them to satisfy you.

Not in a national crisis with a VIRUS that doesn’t care about borders or counties. Funny that these same arguments didn’t apply to 9/11 or the recent stimulus bill

It doesn’t matter what crisis is your local Meijer your county boards, whatever you have in your your state and your Governor have a much better idea of what’s needed and where in your state, but there’s simply no way somebody in DC can appreciate the individual unique nature of your community should counties or your state, like your local County and state officials.

If they get overwhelmed we have the federal emergency response to Aid them, but it is their responsibility to be prepared know what their needs are and anticipate what their needs might be in the future, not the duty of the federal government.

Your local and County disaster officials all or supposed to have disaster plans and supplies, they also have access to your Governor’s, your state disaster authorities to coordinate with. A paragraph every governor in every state and every emergency coordinator in every state gets access to the same in tell if there’s a known threat coming to your state, the federal government supports them in that area.

Governor’s get those briefings regularly as do the emergency response coordinators, and in the event there is a known threat targeting a specific location of specific Town County or state they get the necessary information in real time from the feds.

The long-term planning locally in at the state level however, must remain their responsibilities that simply how our country runs, the federal government has no authority to come up come into your town your county or your state and handle it unless the governor has asked for disaster declaration.

Democratic governor of Michigan just last week whining and crying because FEMA hadn’t come knocking on her door, you think somebody that it had actually assumed the office of Governor would understand that you have to file a disaster declaration to get aid from FEMA.

Well anyone that understands our system of government would understand that, the question is what the hell she doing in the office if she doesn’t understand that?

1 Like

We aren’t talking about Meijer

We are talking about a virus that came from foreign countries and spread across states. It deserves a large, coordinated federal response.

You don’t “wait” for states to be overwhelmed in a pandemic. That’s absurd. Just like you don’t wait for terrorism to overwhelm New York before the Feds step in.

Doesn’t matter what the local disaster is your local mayor is responsible for being prepared for it and having a Disaster Response plan Along With Disaster Relief supplies.

If it goes to such a degree that you’re local and County governments can’t handle it that’s why you have a state government to come in and help.

Doesn’t matter if it’s an asteroid strike, the play, the flu, or a gas main explosion that’s how it works that’s how it’s always work, and that’s how it’s always going to work as long as we are a federal republic.

Go take a government and civics class.

1 Like

The federal government has no authority to come into your community unless the governor has asked for and received a disaster declaration.

Go take a Civics and government class.

This is nothing but whining and bitching from Democrat to his failed once again to have a disaster plan, to have their own disaster relief supplies, and to an actress plans, just like we saw with curtrina. This paragraph hundreds of people died in New Orleans because the mayor failed to enact his own disaster plan, and so did the governor, the governor’s didn’t even apply for a disaster declaration and sat there with his thumb up his butt wondering why FEMA hadn’t yet come to the rescue.

You people need to learn how our system of government works quit bitching about it learn it.

1 Like

Don’t need one. I know that you shouldn’t wait for states to be overwhelmed by a pandemic before coordinating a federal response.

Go take a biology course

Interstate Commerce clause, national defense and general welfare. Pandemics don’t follow borders.

I have over 75hrs Advanced biology including microbiology, virrology, epidemiology, 2 BS’s, and an MS in Biology.

I uderstand the actual subject matter unlike you, I also understand how our government is structured, how our Constitution and our laws establish how, when when, where, and under what circumstances the federal government can step in.

Who needs an expert on infectious diseases like Dr. Fauci? Trump just needs to read the threads here to get the real truth.

I never knew this forum had so many posters that specialize in virology and epidemiology.

4 Likes

Dear God the interstate commerce clause has absolutely nothing to do with this, go take a damn government and civics lesson somewhere please. The rest of that is just drivel. Big paragraph the response has to start at home, it’s not like every disaster planner in the United States has it known for decades that pandemics happen, we’ve had them before, we’ve had much deadlier pandemics in this before, and somehow they managed to prepare Pryor’s decades but they can’t do it now.

The federal government has no role in disaster planning for your community, your state, or your county, other than supporting them with information, and in the event they are overwhelmed, when your Governor applies for a disaster declaration they can come in and supplement them with supplies and Personnel.

Up until that point your state county and local government is 100% responsible Morley, and legally, to prepare your state for potential upcoming disasters.

1 Like

No surprise there. No matter the subject you somehow seem to have a related degree, education or experience.

2 Likes

By all means give us a list of posters who have said they specialize in virology and epidemiology.

Either that or just admit you’re trolling and move on.