Double Standards

Well honored members this has been quite informative and enlightening. I must go for now. God be with you.

Oh, and MAGA!

1 Like

Ok just to hone the question- you would not want any Canadian or Australian posters here even if they are strongly conservative and want to angrily criticize Obama/Hillary/Bernie/Biden? Just checking.

So you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

1 Like

“Interference”, what is that nonsense? It’s a message board…

I welcome opinions that are not straight up 2 party USA.

Yes I agree with you…speaking of you try to limit the “you” in your posts. Don’t make it personal. Libs here are somewhat experts at skirting TOS…and they will push it as far as they can. Keep in mind they want you to react so they can get you banned or silenced, don’t take their bait.

They also want to discourage you from posting…keep that thought in back of your mind.

When they make it personal…flag em.

4 Likes

I have personally never tried to bait people into getting banned but I have heard of posters doing that here. I am also really hoping we don’t return to flag wars- but yes really personal insults should be flagged.

I’m glad that wasn’t personal, sometimes Trump supporters have a habit of saying the dumbest things possible projecting their trash posting habits on to others while playing the victim at all times.

But that wasn’t directed at anyone, because it’s not personal. Even if people are too stupid to understand that.

3 Likes

@TrumpGurl

This is prime example of poster attacking another poster and not the post.

2 Likes

I’m going to make one more attempt to explain this, and see if it sticks.

This message board has been around for a long time, and many of us have posted here for many, many years together. A community of sorts has developed.

Now you, a relative newcomer, come in and start lashing out at longstanding members of the community, declaring that they should not have the right to share their opinions here.

Call me crazy, but I don’t like members of my messageboard community attacked by outsiders. I would think that would be easy to understand. I guess it is not.

The one recommending flagging is the “victim” of being silenced, lol

1 Like

Actually it did violate the letter of rules here…and so did this post as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm that is questionable…

Simply using the word “you” doesn’t make it a personal attack.

1 Like

It’s literally the topic of the thread Conan.

They can say I think Christianity is fairy tale but they cannot say Christians are racist, bigots etc.

2 Likes

At least someone can figure that out.

I made an observation not an attack.

And another observation and more so a prediction. This thread is gonna get locked here as soon.

You have every right to express yourself concerning foreign influence, just can’t make it personal with those poster. For me I ignore most of them because they just echoing left-wing talking points. But you do have “some” foreigners that does give you perspective that isn’t tainted with American politics.

When you tell a individual poster that he or she isn’t going to last that’s insult. And yes can even be taken as a threat…but I understand that wasn’t your intention.

2 Likes

Was that a personal attack to the poster you are replying to? Something you have complained about yourself?

IMO it clearly crosses that line. But that’s strictly my opinion.