Don't Buy Goodyear Tires

Cons…always the victim.

2 Likes

Would hurt the workers most, no?

What do you call it when one side goes from endlessly whining and complaining about “cancel culture” to turning around and deciding to “cancel” a company that won’t let their employees wear MAGA hats?

I call it hypocrisy. But I understand if you need to justify it to yourself.

1 Like

Equity?

1 Like

Umm, because it would hurt his own constituents?

1 Like

This isn’t about equity. This is about trying to have it both ways.

Either “cancel culture” is bad, or it’s not.

Won’t be the first time he cost an American company billions with his fat mouth.

1 Like

Nowhere other that the OP and the president’s fevered mind is there any evidence that Goodyear distinguishes between MAGA hats and BLM inspired clothing.

Umm actually, from their explanation it sounds at least possible. That said, a boycott is still dumb, there are no doubt many Trump supporters working there. I am sure they don’t appreciate the friendly fire. He could have easily called them out on it without the call for a boycott, it’s not an either or situation.

Would the right be upset if the my pillow guy allowed MAGA hats but didn’t allow anything Biden related?

I am betting most people on the right would defend that as his company his rules!

I have no problem defending Goodyear as their company, their rules either.

I think the “If Obama had done this.” meme is pretty apt here.

2 Likes

This bit was on FoxNews at 10:23 AM.

Trump’s tweet was at 10:33 AM.

I’m so glad the President of the United States has time to be watching TV at 10-10:30 in the morning.

Hate to think he was working too hard.

:sunglasses:

And I said so. Goodyear has a right to set their own policies.

Now, in your pillow company example, are Biden supporters going to have to go buy pillows from that company or are Biden supporters allowed to say c’mon man, and buy their pillows elsewhere?

That’s good! I don’t think any company should be allowed to stifle political speech no matter which side. But it seems a lot of Righties don’t want Goodyear to be able to do this

Aye banning Chinese made hats and you get an instruction not to buy American made tires. That logic for you

1 Like

No one should have to buy items from a company they work for!

This was ■■■■■■■ stupid with Goya… it is ■■■■■■■ stupid now.

Please America. Stop arguing over stupid ■■■■■

3 Likes

What a stupid man.

https://twitter.com/huffpost/status/1296164675059617797?s=21

How long before the videos of idiots destroying their own tires start popping up?