Donny Does London 2018

I defy you to find a single racist comment from the BLM organization. That some racist blacks tried to ride on their coat tails or abscond the movement ain’t good enough.

And that you can say the environment is fine is just too damn ignorant to even attempt a discussion about.

That’s exactly what it means.
I’m not a dem either, however because I’m against many of 45’s policies, his racists views and the damage he’s causing, I’m considered nothing more than a Lib. Someone who hates America even though I serve it non-militarily(not as a member of the military) every damn day.

1 Like

I defy you to find a single racist comment from the BLM organization. That some racist blacks tried to ride on their coat tails or abscond the movement ain’t good enough.Florida Yankee.

I suppose you thought that a clever way to dodge all the racism in that organization but instead it is actually an admission of what the organization is. :rofl:

Yet you offer not the slightest shred of evidence.

There’s tons but you are going to try your cute little excuse they aren’t real BLM.

Bet those crazy Neo Nazi’s say the same things.:grin:

Its what the CEC tells them. They don’t need evidence, Rush etal said so.

It’s no excuse when they are not members or supporters of the actual movement or it’s goals.

Exactly. Evidence schmevidence.

Have you every seen a neo-Nazi or KKK or White supremacist mission statement (or whatever they call their ramblings)?

How about BLM’s?