Donny Does London 2018

As am I. But unless you bend knee and kiss the ring, to Trumpanzees you’re a liberal.

1 Like

I bet you’re really pissed about Donald Trump’s most recent Supreme Court pick.

Thousands are losing their jobs because of tarrifs

Trump is krapping all over the environment

Trump is the worst thing to happen to race relations in a generation

1 Like

They’re gonna ignore all that stuff until some small town in Alabama or Georgia or Mississippi or North Carolina has tons of cases of cancer in 25 to 30 years. And they will swear they will never let that happen again.

It’s not like we haven’t played this game before.

1 Like

Actually Obama was the worst thing to happen to race relations in a couple of generations. He set out to divide intentionally. Alinsky style.

I doubt thousands have lost jobs because of tariffs just yet. Many thousands have regained manufactoring jobs because of Trump however.

The environment is just fine.

Nope. Taking a wait and see approach.

We were discussing Libertarians and their leftist social/moral issue views. Not that’s it’s any of your business. :grinning:

I hear this claim all the time.

Trump said that there were good people marching with Nazis.

What did Obama do that was anywhere near comparable?

yeah, that’s not true at all. a minority finally won the presidency and all the “really a muslim”, “Kenyan born”, “hates the US” folks lost their minds and elected a con man who played up to their biases.

it’s okay that you didn’t know that.

that’s funny. you bring up abortion constantly in all types of threads. you harp on it. you should be mad that your BFF politician didn’t help you out on abortion.

You hear the claim all the time because it is true. Were you paying attention to the things he said and the tone he said them in concerning Ferguson, Travon Martin, Baltimore, etc?

Did you notice he embraced the racist group BLM by entertaining them in the WH. Checkmate.:grinning::+1:

i wonder why they throw that lie about Obama around. he was pretty moderate on just about everything.

I will decide what I should think about it rather than your ilk.

Black lives matter is not a racist organization. No matter how you want to break it down they are not.

He was asked a question about Travon Martin, and he gave an honest response. Time has shown that Zimmerman is indeed human garbage and not the hero that some wanted to make him out to be.

Obama’s Ferguson speech denounced the violence by protesters and the police who arrested two journalists for no reason.

Lets compare that to “good people on both sides” when a nazi ran over a woman.

It was the absolute easiest test of Trump’s presidency and he failed in a spectacular fashion.

If you knew anything about anything you would know libertarian social views are non authoritarian, not leftist. But since you don’t know or care to learn, you continue to prattle your nonsense.

Yeah… he really was… to the point where he would alienate his base in order to try to please people that would never ever like him.

It is like he was making an attempt to represent all Americans or something.

1 Like

you’ve already decided. you post about abortion constantly here, even in threads that have nothing to do with abortion. then your boy nominates a SCJ that will protect Trump instead of do what’s obviously most important to you.

must kill you.

But you have to admit that Republican media has done a masterful job of painting them as a racist organization.

Oh they very much are racist and Obama was cozy with them.

Yeah… they just have to play that “Fry em like Bacon” clip over and over and ignore what people like DeRay McKesson have to say.