Donald Trump's re-election campaign has been paying... Donald Trump

It’s actually not a legitimate issue. It is simply a Trump-hating talking point.

Not weak at all. As you stated, we have never before had a sucessfull businessman elected president.

If you dislike how he operates . . . then press to change the laws. Good luck in doing so in a way that would be constitutional.

I can only assume that you’re OK with Trump profiting from his campaign? Yes?

And I wouldn’t go throwin’ around that “successful” word so flippantly.

So Trump directly profiting from his campaign is fine with you?

Really, you don’t think Trump enterprises is a successful business?

You must have a very very very narrow definition of a successful business.

That really isn’t what is in play here. Once again you are simply projecting your hatred of Trump.

I was being tongue in cheek given the reports coming out in the past two weeks about the massive amount of debt and loss reported on his tax documents.

Oh I def hate Trump, but he is still directly profiting from having his campaign rent space in Trump Tower. And you approve of that, apparently.

Think about what you are saying.

Trump is a billionaire. Do you honestly believe he is blindly engaging in questionable ethical behavior over a few thousand dollars? Really?

This about convenience and nothing more. There is nothing even remotely questionable or unethical in what the Trump campaign is doing.

You are the one out in left field here. Once again you are projecting your hatred of Trump onto his supporters and attempting to shame them into hating him as much as you do.

Who ever said it was illegal?

How do you know trump is a billionaire?

You’re talking about a guy who tried to sell steaks at an appliance store.

Is he charging extra for his space…or is he charging what the market rate is?

You would have point if he was charging double the rate but it seems he’s in the ball park.

i told you guys that Trump was gonna show politicians what real corruption is.

He was supposed to be different. He was going to drain the swamp.
“I alone can fix it.”
And yet, his 2020 campaign rents space in his property.
Do you suppose there are other properties less expensive the campaign could use?
Of course, but they don’t.
Drain the swamp my ass.