Donald Trump says Russia isn't to blame for MH17 downing - CNNPolitics

I’m not sure Trump was as forceful as he could have been with that statement. However, Bravo Mr. President for improving our relationship with an long-time adversary. I’m sure our future relations will be completely beneficial to the American People, as well as bringing us closer together with a country that is very much like ours. Or that we’ll hopefully, and maybe mightily, more closer resemble them.

:+1::+1::+1:

A clever tactic to distract from Trump’s epic, Sherlock Holmes-level sleuthing skills. If Trump can’t suss out the truth by gazing into Putin’s eyes, we’ll “never know for sure.”

Hey, I tried. I trumpsplained trump’s comments in a slightly more straight forward way. Now i’m giving Trump all the praise in the world. Nobody wants to point out how I’m wrong. I don’t know what else to do here.

Maybe this topic just isn’t funny? Do you think that’s it?

It’s either laugh or cry at this point.

1 Like

Or live in an reality where this isn’t happening. If this isn’t happening, there’s no reason to laugh or cry.

what a great way to remember the anniversary of the massacre /smh

Here’s a Caprese salad that i want to try out.

Love it. Dig that hole deeper.

I’ve already visited Fox News once today to see what’s up, but I can’t stay there long.

At least it’s Prime Day. Silver linings.

1 Like

So Putin gave a missile launcher to the Ukrainian separatists he’s supporting, the investigation assigns responsibility to the Russian army special forces there, but Trump is helping publicly to promote Putin’s denial, and generally cast doubt on the investigations conclusions. Why? What US interest is Trump thus advancing?

Putin said he didn’t do it. We can’t make him accept responsibility. Why are you so mad?

This is what is on Fox news right now

Thanks for the update.

Now, now… How do we know that the members of the 53rd anti-aircraft brigade from Kursk are Russians? /s

Maybe they left it running while they ran in to get some borscht and a teenage BLM member came by and shot the missile…

A huge part of the problems in the US.

im always glad to be of service

Absolutely. We’re living in different realities because of our media choices.

He’s a master of using a million words to say absolutely nothing, while also kinda wink winking. It’s perfect fodder for the Wildrose Parsing Ballet.

1 Like