Donald Trump says Russia isn't to blame for MH17 downing - CNNPolitics

The traitor in chief can’t help but continue to defend Russia and continues his apology tour.

“That’s a horrible thing that happened,” he said. “It’s disgusting and disgraceful but Putin and Russia say they didn’t do it, the other side said they did, no one really knows who did it, probably Putin knows who did it. Possibly it was Russia but they are totally denying it.”

“They say it wasn’t them,” Trump said. “It may have been their weapon, but they didn’t use it, they didn’t fire it, they even said the other side fired it to blame them. I mean to be honest with you, you’ll probably never know for sure.”

Trump is an idiot.

3 Likes

Not surprised. This is what it’s like now. Whatever Putin tells Trump will be acceptable enough to placate our President.

PUTIN SAYS :joy:

So where exactly did Trump say Russia is not to blame for it? There is no such quote in your OP for sure.

1 Like

It could have been Russia, it could have been a 400 lb guy in his mothers basement. It’s impossible to know. Lets forget about it.

1 Like

Well no, he didn’t say that either.

Next.

I mean to be honest with you, you’ll probably never know for sure.

Lolllll.

1 Like

It’s fascinating:

“That’s a horrible thing that happened,” he said. “It’s disgusting and disgraceful but Putin and Russia say they didn’t do it, the other side said they did, no one really knows who did it, probably Putin knows who did it. Possibly it was Russia but they are totally denying it.”

“They say it wasn’t them,” Trump said. “It may have been their weapon, but they didn’t use it, they didn’t fire it, they even said the other side fired it to blame them. I mean to be honest with you, you’ll probably never know for sure.”

“It’s terrible, but we really probably won’t know for sure. And you’ll probably never find out. There are only a few people that know. And you know one of them could be (Russian President Vladimir) Putin, frankly, and we know one thing: He’s not going to be talking about it.”

Story is from 2015, someone needs to ask him if he still feels this way as POTUS (although I have no doubt that he hasn’t changed his mind - Trump is incapable of publicly criticizing Russia or Putin.)

Ok, so tell us. Who fired it? Was it a Russian uniformed officer? A Russian Spetznaz/Insurgent pretending to be a Ukrainian?

Was it a pro Russian Ukranian fighting on the side of the Russians or an anti Russian Ukrainian, trying to get Russia blamed for it and get the UN/NATO involved?

Links?

Let me Trumpsplain.

"This thing I have to talk about happened. It’s bad. Putin is staying he didn’t do it. It was the other guys. I don’t know. Putin probably knows because he’s smart. Putin told me it wasn’t them, and he’d know.

Putin says it might have been his weapon, but it wasn’t them who used it. The other guys stole his weapon and used it. But you know, it’s impossible to know the difference.

We had a great and productive meeting. Why are so many people angry with me?"

It’s just a coincidence that Trump apes Putin’s position on everything. Great minds!

Given the homosex implications of liberal pictures with Trump and Putin, Russians are likely to see Americans as obsessed with homosex. They will be half right.

Is that an orangutan joke?

Apparently its a racist joke… if the threads about Valerie Jarrett are any indication.

Haven’t been there. I wouldn’t know. I thought the joke was that Trump is orange.

Putin knows only because if it was him then he knows it.

You messed up that quote. Nemesis didn’t say that.