Donald Trump makes absurd claim that illegal voters disguise themselves to vote

This alone is worthy of impeachment.

2 Likes

It’s so so so so so so dumb. And yet Trump voters continue to lap up the lies.

3 Likes

This guy truly is the dumbest president of my lifetime.

7 Likes

They want to be lied to.

2 Likes

Honestly, I wish I could make up comedy this good. Unfortunately, since it is not only reality, but it is the President of the United States doing it in real time, it strikes notes of more tragedy that this is what America has come to.

3 Likes

I mean if you need an ID to buy a box of cereal, you should need one to vote.

3 Likes

thank god we elected this idiot as president. Thank you trump supporters. Next time just stay home

1 Like

This is the president we deserve, but somehow we ended up with someone even dumber.

6 Likes

Distracting us from the 5000+ American troops currently picking their noses and eating MREs at the border as a failed political stunt while missing Thanksgiving with their families. Donald Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself and he will lie claw and say ANYTHING to stay in power.

He isn’t just a terrible president, he might be the worst person in America.

6 Likes

Did they sneak in with the Middle Easterners via the caravan?

That would be a serious upgrade.

Photo of me voting in Florida take by anonymous patriot.

8 Likes

Actually president Trump is right! Dun dun dun!

You wouldn’t know it but that’s the same person!

i dont know whos dumber. trump or his easily fooled supporters

1 Like

Ha, ha! Funny because you’re Canadian. /sarcasm

That illegal voters claim is unsupported and is nothing but a pathetic excuse for having lost the House.
It was the Russians.

The plot thickens

Clones are people two.

2 Likes

Just had to drive home from the store to pick up my ID and drive back… Was buying some cereal and inadvertently left without my ID and CCL (concealed cereal license)… It’s all good, I was finally able to show that I was authorized to carry cereal to my car… Anxiously awaiting breakfast…

10 Likes

It happens all the time! I heard about this one guy, all he would do is take off his glasses and put on a cape and he was like a completely different person!

6 Likes