Donald Trump makes absurd claim that illegal voters disguise themselves to vote

they disguise themselves as “found” ballots

1 Like

:grin:

6 Likes

Without any doubt, Donald Trump IS the most ignorant American President ever. EVER!

2 Likes

Didn’t everyone get these? Standard issue when you register democrat…

2 Likes

There is a band called “Spocks Beard”.

Taken from that episode.

They are actually quite good.

So that’s the Red Wave that Donald was talking about.

Kristol’s Twitter feed has been hilarious the last two years. Who knew he was so funny.

Nice try.

I guess.

Womp womp.

• You must sign the check [the line after the X at the bottom right of the check] and show your WIC I.D. at the checkout at the time of purchase.

Cereal

WIC cereals are high in iron, and vitamin B and low in sugar. Many of them are whole grain.

You may buy any of the cereals listed on the “Foods Card.” Check the weight on each box. Buy combinations of boxes that total (or come close to) the number of ounces on your WIC checks. You cannot go over the total ounces on your checks. You must buy cereal in the package size range listed on the “Foods Card”.

You people never heard of WIC? Its like food stamps and yes, you have to show your ID when you sign the check, and yes you can get cereal and other groceries with it.

What a smug bunch of comments.

What if your president is right?

What then?

Well, Trump said, if you buy a box of cereal, you have voter ID.

Which is stupid.

1 Like

What if he’s not right?

What then?

I’m sorry we insulted your boy.

That boy insulted every American.

‘If you buy a box of cereal, you have Voter ID.’

Lol.

If he’s not right, then we move along down the line, continuing to make America great again. That has been his mission all along, and I haven’t seen him deviate from it–not one time!

What’s past is past. Can’t control it. Spilt milk. Your best teacher is your last mistake. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working hard enough, and that’s a mistake.

He’s busy erasing Obama. Give the guy a break.

He isn’t right.

He’s not fit to lick Obama’s bootheels.

1 Like

Let’s just pretend he is right. What then?

What if he is fit to lick Obama’s bootheels?

That doesn’t sound right, but you know what I mean.

Trump is on WIC?

I know, I can’t win. You guys are professional debaters.