Donald Trump knew about Clinton emails before WikiLeaks dumped them, says

From a judge, you know what a gag order is I assume? And that it is used fairly routinely to prevent a future jury from being tainted? I am however unsure one could or would be issued prior to at least a grand jury being impaneled as opposed to during an investigation. But if she does have incriminating evidence, how likely is it that it doesn’t also impact the cases already underway?

Omarosa is a despicable character, but if she does have the goods, I’ll laugh my ass off because Trump deserves to be torpedoed in this manner…by this person.

2 Likes

Sure I just find the odds she managed to sit for any length of time on anything earth shaking to be slim to none. She’d be sitting on her ticket to instant massive fame and fortune and that just doesn’t seem to be her style.

She just might have the goods and was smart enough to time it with her book release.

Of course, until the tapes actually surface, then they are nothing more than vaporware.

Where is the actual PROOF the tapes are REAL.
Why not just release them if they are.
Sorry she is playing the Media in my opinion.

Maybe She is lying as well?

That is also a possibility.

It is what you get when everyone involved in this is pretty terrible.

I am tending towards though that Wikileaks got the email drop from the Russians and that he Trump campaign had foreknowledge of it. Whether there was any coordination is still up in the air.

This is an opinion that is formed on what we know in the public sphere.

A lot of people are fairly certain that Hilary’s email account was hacked, since it was on a non-secure mom & pop server.

All of this venom is coming from an angry woman who was fired from the Trump administration. Does anyone not feel the need to seriously doubt her accusations?

What exactly are we discussing here? The Hilary emails, or the Podesta and DNC emails?

Lot’s of people conflate completely separate issues, and they also manipulate the media by purposely distorting, confusing, and misleading people with lies and the facts.

Is Omarosa conflating the Clinton, DNC and Podesta emails?

And yet your media is even less accurate is the point. Enjoy. :sunglasses:

And I can come up with the opposite opinion as well
I can believe Wikileaks got the information from a DNC insider. Remember Debra Wasserman IT person has a Laptop that she has been fighting on that may contain information. It is possible he was the one who had gotten into the DNC and Podesta’s and gave it to Wikileaks. The fact Debbie doesn’t want the FBI and others to look at that laptop says a lot.
So Wikileaks obtained it from a person like him. Doesn’t absolve that Russia also hacked it.
So I also believe Trumps Campaign had forehand Knowledge again so what! Nothing illegal in that. If the DNC insider released it then it wasn’t hacking it was being a whistler blower correct?
Yep so my opinion was also achieved by what we know in the public sphere.

Of course she is playing the media. She is trying to sell books.

No one has denied the reality of the first tapes she released.

Are you really going to go with ‘it’s a fake tape’?

Which is all well good, except we know that the Russians hacked Podestas email.

The DWS laptop narrative is a hypothesis.

1 Like

She specifically mentioned the WikiLeaks releases, which have been called a of those names.

The only one doing any conflating right now are Trump supporters…probably to cause this very confusion.

1 Like

Which Tape are you saying I think is FAKE?
I never said the current Tapes she released are fake.
She claims she has a Tape of Trump using the N-word, She has a Tape confirming he knew about wikileaks.
She should release them all or Mueller should call her in for questioning and request the tapes.

Yes we KNOW Russia Hacked Podesta’s e-mail I said that.
But that doesn’t mean Wikileaks got the e-mails from Russia.
2 Things can be accurate.
He could have been hacked by russia and other people as well.
Just like the US Government has been. Russia and China

Sounds like she will.

(I see the confusion - you said she should release them if they are real. I took that to mean 'if they are AUTHENTIC, suggesting perhaps they are not. But I think you meant if they EXISIT.)

I am curious how she has tapes of him saying the N-word on the Apprentice show.
She has no power to obtain those tapes. The Studio and Trump most likely have power over those.
So it would be that she tapes everyone? Paranoid woman.

She’s already talked to Mueller.

We know that Wikileaks got the emails from Guccifer 2.0 and we also know that Guccifer 2.0 is GRU.

I will let you fill in the rest.