Donald Trump flat out admits he wants to short change USPS

The spineless trump toadies in the senate assure the fact that democracy will be subverted.

We are ■■■■■■■

Set up drop boxes, problem solved and nobody got Covid.

1 Like

Don’t worry, no mail from red areas will be lost, folded or mutilated. Or will it? Pretty sure my mailman knows how the people in my neighborhood vote. I wonder if he watches a lot of MSNBC?

1 Like

Those clowns better start realizing that they are going to lose both the WH and the Senate.
I guarantee that there will be people who will risk their health to cast their vote. And I will be one of them.

Well, I would hope so, I risk mine for a six pack.

1 Like

Remember, if you buy a case you don’t have to go back so often.

Self aware wolf.

3 Likes

No the private sector does not do a better job.

Not at a price point people would be willing to pay.

How so?

Trump said he won’t support more USPS funding because it would aid voting by mail.

He’s willing to burn the system to the ground to avoid losing.

And his supporters don’t care.

4 Likes

Cons. They just don’t want to do one thing that protects the elderly and the vulnerable. Not one thing. Not even making it easier to vote by mail.

1 Like

Wont work

I have a mail in ballot coming for November.

I won’t mail it- I’ll take it to the county building myself or else vote in person.

1 Like

Or you can pay the extra for tracking.

I plan to early vote in person.

No care for the poor, the rural, the elderly who rely on the postal service. Nasty nasty people.

5 Likes

Old people ■■■■■■■ love the postal system. I saw a funny tweet about how we should all tell our grandparents we sent them a card. After they keep saying it hasn’t arrived we can inform them of what Trump is doing to the post office.

3 Likes

And all of this for Donald ■■■■■■■ Trump. How pathetic.

6 Likes

It has already been reported that some people are not getting their medications on time. Congress has requested the new Postmaster General appear on Sept. 17th to answer questions. I hope they read him the riot act.

His quote of course in no way supports your claims but that was expected.