Donald Trump flat out admits he wants to short change USPS

…to clamp down on mail in voting.

“If they’re not going to approve a bill, and the Post Office, therefore, won’t have the money, and if they’re not going to approve a big bill — a bigger bill — and they’re not going to have the three and a half billion dollars for the universal mail-in votes, how can you have those votes?”

I really don’t know how it can be put much plainer than this.

It is exactly what has been stated…Trump will do what he can to suppress mail in votes…that is a big reason behind why he’s doing what he’s doing when it comes to the Post Office.

I await with baited breath the explanation as to why his stated words are not what he really meant.

8 Likes

He is literally dismantling the United States Postal Service to cheat on the 2020 election. Who the ■■■■ is going to stop him?

3 Likes

They’re saying it out loud and doing it right out in the open.

And there will be full throated support.

3 Likes

His supporters definitely are not going to hold him accountable. This is cool irie, but I bet if Obama would have pulled this stunt in 2008 or 2012 they would have loss their minds to go along with everything else they loss their minds on. What a bunch of hypocrites and faux patriots.

5 Likes

When are his supporters going to say enough is enough?

1 Like

We need to go to the courts to get an order that the Postal Service must utilize whatever capacity it has, including labor overtime, to ensure that all election related mail is delivered on time.

As this involves the Voting Rights Act, an action can be brought by ANY person.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Trump today said he will block spending increase for the Post Office because it will make mail in voting harder to accomplish. this is a direct attack on the voting rights of American citizens.

full quote.

They want three and a half billion dollars for something that’ll turn out to be fraudulent, that’s election money basically. They want three and a half billion dollars for the mail-in votes. Universal mail-in ballots. They want $25 billion, billion, for the Post Office. Now they need that money in order to make the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,"

But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because you they’re not equipped to have it," Trump added.

2 Likes

he straight up admitted he would block the funding.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s been saying he’s against it for a while now.

being against it and directly interfering with States and their election process are not the same.

So all the primary elections are invalid because the post office wasn’t equipped?

He’s using the power of government to suppress it.

Using government power to suppress legitimate voting methods.

And in another thread many of you are complaining about a mask mandate that hasn’t even happened.

#Misplacedpriorities

3 Likes

Its already started.
will this happen with ballots.

https://twitter.com/DartDClark/status/1293987190670852096

Maybe when he does something wrong .

Otherwise known as not giving democrats the money they want.

2 Likes

The money was requested by the board of governors not democrats.
the chairmen of the board is a Republican.

3 Likes

I seem to recall you saying that just posting memes was lazy?

us postal service is a broken system it needs dismantling

we all know the dems simply want more mail ballots so they can cheat more. Cry me a ■■■■■■■ river. Trump is da MAN. And he isn’t gonna let marxists and open border dems and perverts and infant murderers just steal the election. We are gonna have an election they same way we always have an election. Put a plexiglass window up between the poll workers and the voters… like they do in grocery stores. Have sanitizer and masks. It’s gonna work. This is AMERICA.