Donald Trump flat out admits he wants to short change USPS

If States want to have mail in voting that is their choice not Trumps.

You do realize Democrats didn’t request that funding.

And of course it goes beyond that and goes into removing sorting machines from post offices all over the country.

Whether you agree with mail in voting or not it’s a legit form of voting in 30+ states.

And Trump is taking action to suppress it and admitting outright what he’s doing.

Mandating masks during a pandemic is a step towards dictatorship.

Active voter suppression using the power of the government? That’s meh.

As I said…#misplacedpriorities because people can’t see past the moment.

3 Likes

Tell that to the 300,000 + veteran that use it to get their medication per day.

1 Like

You know why I don’t poe anymore.

1 Like

The final gasps of desperation from a dying cult movement. They’ll lie, cheat, steal, do whatever possible to hang on to that last thread of power. History has seen this play out before. Maybe they find one last chance at success. Maybe they don’t. Eventually every last one of the corrupt psychopaths will find themselves outside of the seat of power. It’s up to those of us who still care about this country, it’s future, and believe we are better than what the last 3.5 years have exposed to stand tall and firm against these horrific acknowledgements of corruption and fraud. We will continue to vote and speak truth until every last one of these sycophants are out of office permanently.

8 Likes

Whatever. He isn’t obligated to be for mail in voting or to support funding it. Besides, didn’t someone here do the math earlier and figure out this massive unprecedented surge from mail in voting turns out to be less than a o.4% increase in normal volume of mail?

I am going to guess that if you could prove that the Postmaster General was making these changes to interfere with the election, he would be open to a trial and possible prison time.

1 Like

Yes but he is very clear his reason for not funding it is because he want to directly interfere in the election and surpass the voting rights of American citizens.

Um…since mail in voting is a legitimate form of voting in 30+ states…yes he is.

1 Like

well he boss just said so on national TV.

1 Like

Well I guess that would be true, if voting by mail were the only way to vote, but it’s not, so it isn’t.

he is directly attacking people ability to vote.
that is voter suppression.

I expect this crap out of a Eastern European dictator not American President.

3 Likes

It is a form of voting, so…yes it is.

Your logic is like saying in Precinct A 5 of the 6 voting machines are malfunctioning, but we don’t have to fix them because there’s one that’s working.

Nope, he is opposed to a large change in the way we vote at the last minute, there is always the old way of voting.

over 30 states have had mail in voting for over a decade.

2 Likes

Whose job is it to fix that machine? The state or the fed?

why would it matter you can still vote there is one working machine in a warehouse 9 hours away.

there are plenty of private sector carriers that would do that service much better.

are those private sector carries listed in the U.S Constitution as a public utility?

2 Likes

Who is responsible for that machine and polling place?