Donald Trump Doesn't Answer the Question

you might even call them part of the mainstream media

1 Like

bobby likes russian colluders.

Fat chance of that.

How do you figure?

The NYT. You rightfully should recoil in horror at the reporting here. It’s ludicrous.

Why? They reported exactly what he said. They didn’t interpret them. They did what they should have done. Even Pirro sounded a little shocked by his answer.

3 Likes

I rightly recoil in horror from the daily behavior of our president.

1 Like

I don’t recoil in horror at anything. I try to remember Elvis Costello’s line “I used to get disgusted, now I just try to be amused.”

Worth noting, as the person who started this thread, that Donald Trump did answer the question this morning while talking to reporters. He categorically stated he is not working for the Russians. He did not explain why, when he was questioned in Helsinki, he chose to accept Putin’s view of Russian hacking over the assessment of US intelligence agencies. Doesn’t mean he was working for Putin, only that he is a _________.

State Run TV…er…Fox News had to ask the sitting President of the United States if he was a Russian agent. Hello, is there anybody out there? The off ramp is over there buddy ------------->

“Had to ask”. I love it. Comedy gold.

That’s your idea of comedy?

As to comedy, we face a difficult situation. Karl Marx, in his book on Napoleon III made the trenchant wisecrack that all historical events happen twice; the first time as tragedy the second time as farce. He was comparing Napoleon III to his more celebrated predecessor.

I often thought of that Marx quip during the Clinton Impeachment. This time was the farce after the tragedy of Richard Nixon. Unfortunately Marx did not provide any guidance for the third time and I find myself at a loss.

1 Like

Yes. Had to ask. As in compelled to ask. As in, if she failed to ask she would be even more ridiculed than she already is for her incompetence as an entertainer.

But I am glad you are humored by the premiere Counter-Intelligence Agency in all of the world being required to open a counterintelligence investigation into the sitting President of the United States because of HIS actions and because of HIS statements regarding a hostile, strategic foe of the United States.

Hilarious! Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Fascinating. Lol

It’s a nervous laughter.

2 Likes