Donald Trump Doesn't Answer the Question

You know, for all the talk about John Tesh not being a great musician, he sells more music than Evgeny Kissin!

2 Likes

If there’s one positive to this whole Trump nightmare, it’s that I realized that I overused “frankly” and “honestly” as modifiers in my sentences and how guilty it makes you sound.

3 Likes

You got him now.

Alert the Secret Service. This is a code orange people!! Move it, move it, move it!! pence is now the primary!

Pirro also should have asked what reason could he possibly have for confiscating the interpreter’s notes?

1 Like

Somebody needs to let Mueller know about Trump being an admitted Russian agent. On “This Week” they reported that the Mueller report will be “anti-Climactic” regarding collusion.

quick recap

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1084549596842524672

You know its bad when FOX asks this question.

1 Like

Absolutely. Great ratings doesn’t equate to great journalism, especially in today’s climate. TV, somewhat like social media, is into clickbait and attention getting. Pirro never worked for a newspaper. Her history is legal. But she’s just a showbiz personality on Fox. Like any other personality on any other TV show.

He’s still your President. Try to keep up.

Seems like an indictment of the press more than anything.

Who? Fox? Or are you blaming the NYT for reporting the story?

Thus, why Democrats lost in 2016. Trump was too unbelievable.

Believe me.

1 Like

I wonder if Robert Mueller ever sees these types of stories and turns to his associates and says " Well, the public is only 1 year behind now".

Ha! You called Fox News a major news channel.

you might even call them part of the mainstream media

1 Like

bobby likes russian colluders.

Fat chance of that.

How do you figure?

The NYT. You rightfully should recoil in horror at the reporting here. It’s ludicrous.

Why? They reported exactly what he said. They didn’t interpret them. They did what they should have done. Even Pirro sounded a little shocked by his answer.

3 Likes