Donald Trump Claims News Source “Doesn’t Exist”, Surprising Witnesses

I did not know that, kudos to the widow punching the bully on the nose.

he did very similar stuff to families in Scotland. for example, this woman…

says…

“We’ve had a taste of Trump for 11 years. I wouldn’t trust him with anything,” said Sheila Forbes, 70. She has lived on land that borders Trump’s with her husband, Michael, a farmer and fisherman, for more than 40 years. The Forbeses claim that Trump’s workers have harassed them since they refused to sell their property and its 24 acres for what they, too, said was an offer at half the market value.

In one especially troubling allegation, the couple said Trump’s workers sabotaged a water pipe that left them and Michael Forbes’ 92-year-old mother, who lives in her own nearby house, without clean drinking water for five years.

“We’re going to fight him to the very end,” Sheila Forbes said, adding that Trump was “nae mair (no more) Scottish than a flea in the air.”

Unbelievable, orange pile of ■■■■ would throw his grandmother under the bus just to make a quick buck.

1 Like

ummm… Yeah… leftists come to the forum named after a foremost conservative just to enhance the site by adding substance.

ummm… no. they come here to troll. but their posts are the proverbial fish in a barrel. so much fun to shoot their troll posts down… usually.

throwing gramma under the bus.

is it election campaign time already?

Funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing!

Why doncha tell us again how libs is stooopid, and how libs don’t understand tech.

You’re a horrible shot.

1 Like

why?

Do you think that libs’ memory is so bad that they have forgotten since the last time I posted that?

Why? Because . . . it’s often fun to shoot your troll posts down, like a fish in a barrel. Not much of a challenge, sure, but fun nonetheless.

here’s another guy from Scotland that Trump tried to screw them all…

here’s some info about him…

"He and another Tripping Up Trump member, Sue Edwards, level a broadside of accusations: Stolen land; compulsory purchase orders; boundary lines changed; phone lines and water supply cut off; “areas of scientific interest desecrated,” as Milne says.

At one point, someone from team Trump erected a fence and charged over £2,500 for the work, he adds, a claim he made four years ago.

A film, You’ve Been Trumped, catalogues many of the struggles the locals have faced. Trump tried unsuccessfully to block the BBC from airing it."

He never did. Exist. Before he existed.

I would never consider trolling a leftist forum. Leftists have automatic troll mechanism.

This place is overwhelmingly conservative.

Correction, this place is overwhelmingly pro trump.

1 Like

Wait, what? Edit isn’t working around here?

1 Like