Don’t wear skullcaps, German government warns Jews

I am not bringing this from nowhere, multiple people in Merkel’s government including foreign minister (Sigmar Gabriel) blamed her for the rise of the far right. Every member in her CDU party distanced themselves from her running on the promise to massively scale back migration and calling for the end of open borders. Her party got less votes in the last election than anytime after the Second World War.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory there is a reason she stepped down and it wasn’t because her migration policy was popular.

I think the alt-right thing is so new that many of us haven’t a clue what it is. Is the label exclusively set aside for filth like Richard Spencer? Or is if for anyone on the right? I have heard Tucker Carlson called alt-right in many articles, I surely wouldn’t put those two in the same category.

I would class people like spencer as alt right. Tucker doesnt really support their ideaology but pump up their narrative for viewers. Alt right is the fringe that support talking point like white genocide. Ans Islamic invasion of western society

I loathe Richard Spencer and I don’t think there is an Islamic takeover but I do think our immigration system is too lax. I personally favor a merit based system over the current U.S immigration system more like Australia’s point system. I have np with immigration as long as it’s not too fast or out of control like our southern borders.

I personally think if the democrats and republicans would get serious about enforcing current immigration laws and doing something about the southern border, whether its something as crazy as a big wall or even E-Verify it would take the air out of the fringe.

I also support Merit based system that is what we have in Canada and it work very well. There is a big difference between the alt-right and the right mostly when it comes to hatred of migrants.

I’m an interested observer, observing bits and pieces and attempting to sort through what’s being told and what is the truth? You’re doing the same thing but believe what the MSM is feeding. I’m not. Germany led the way with this mass immigration and they don’t want ANYTHING coming out exposing problems with their decision in Germany…and the throughout the EU. Hungary…disagrees. Italy now…disagrees. Brexit…disagrees. Yellow vesters…disagree. Native born citizens are rising up across Europe in disagreement with this forced decision by their leadership and if what I’m interpreting is accurate, Germany has big problems that are exacerbating?

The irony of you posting this, yet calling others “Sheeple” in other threads is just… mind boggling.

…if…you may be a sheople?

Step out of your normal circle for information. Include other sources outside the MSM. They may corroborate and they may not? If they don’t, is there credibility to what they’re stating? Do the dots add up with what the MSM is portraying? In this new world of information, there are people on the ground, right in the midst of what the MSM is making their articles on. Listen to their POV. You don’t have to buy it but if you’re a sure fired sheople…you’ll discount it EVERY time…just like now…and that’s baaaa, baaaa, baaaaad my friend. :sunglasses:

You enjoy your Russian disinfo, comrade. I’ll continue to take all your “alternative” sources of news with continued skepticism.

1 Like

The article was about what’s happening in Germany and was presented by an Australian Jew.

I just read this in The Guardian,the German Commissioner on Antisemitism said immigrants were responsible for some attacks “However, he emphasised that the far-right was to blame for the overwhelming majority of antisemitic crime”

Hmmm, who to believe? The German govt official in charge of tracking hate crimes OR a YouTuber in Australia?

It’s clear Smyrna chooses the latter.

The sources some people use are insane.