Don’t wear skullcaps, German government warns Jews

I actually have a very good idea as to “how you operate” when it comes to your political beliefs and the “sources” you put faith in - from your posts here on this board.

The fact that you like what he has to say does not make him “credible”.

Desire is not evidence.

Why? I have no special insight just because of my cultural background.

I live in Virginia. Just like your YouTube guy, I have no experience on the ground in Germany.

Alrighty then…you’ve got nothing to add.

Avi travels to these places. He’s into his journalism and activism and posts as he goes. It’s quite interesting. Many, many are doing this and offering an insight that you won’t hear from the MSM for sometimes…over a year. In between…you hear things like…the far right in Germany is totally responsible for the attacks on Jews even though, they are perpetuating a lie for their own purposes.

Link?

He’s an activist, not a journalist. You can’t be both.

Prove it’s a “lie”.

As a Jew, I have never been assaulted or attacked by a Muslim. I have, on the other hand, been attacked and assaulted by members of the Far Right.

What are you basing your understanding on?

Looks like everyone asking for a source is ignoring the one Hexenbiest provided a few posts up by the NYT’s.

Not only are you incapable of finding credible sources, you seem to be attracted to full on propaganda…

What does an 1.5- year old Op-ed about Sweden have to do with recent reports from Germany?

As an American Jew whose family tree was whittled down to the 3 generations that came from two individuals who made it in to America before the gate came up, Islam doesn’t scare me.

The political far-right does.

My fourth cousin thrice-removed was a “passenger” on the Voyage of the Damned.

She died in Auschwitz, because the American political right refused to let the ship dock.

Everything. Germany and Sweden were the main importers during the mass migration from the Middle East starting in 2015, both Sweden and Germany added 2% to their population from the Middle East, Sub Saharan Africa all the way to Bangladesh.

Not to many white nationalist come from these countries at which time the uptick in anti-semitism increased in Europe, what links do you need?

Think about the logic you’re attempting to employ here.

The political far-right doesn’t “come in”. It is grown at home.

I cannot believe that needs to explained. Sigh.

What’s it like being a puppet master? :wink:

The far right has always been in Germany and other European countries, and no ones denying their hatred for the Jews in particular. At the same time why is it a good thing to import in another group that hates the Jews?

Now the second biggest party in Germany is the far right which would have never came to power if it wasn’t for Merkel’s open door policy which opened the door for Brexit to win and the far right to usher into power in Italy and other countries. Why does the left view counties as a Petri dish that you can massively alter without any blowback?

Ok, you’re doing ok, so far…

And here we go.

A lot of Jews get a shiver down their spines when they hear people taking about “groups” and what they really think.

So, what you’re saying is that it’s the liberal’s fault that the German right is being taken over by racists.

I see.

:rofl:

What?

It was a far right Muslim, what is hard to understand about that? Your typical ISIS is a far right origination in they want a Theocracy.

You think the NYT was referencing far-right Muslim groups? Okay.

The government in Germany definitely tried to cover up the mass sexual assault incident involving 1200 women on New Years in Cologne a few years ago, but too many people came forward and the story came out. From WaPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.52ae1f1aee28

At first, there was complete silence from officials. As rumors spread on social media, police had nothing to say about allegations of mass sexual assaults and other crimes carried out on New Year’s Eve in the German city of Cologne.

"It was only days later that officials reported that hundreds of women were victims of assault in Cologne, Hamburg and other German cities.

But numbers that are now emerging are likely to shock a country still coming to terms with what happened in Cologne more than half a year ago. According to a leaked police document, published by Germany’s Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper and broadcasters NDR and WDR, the previous estimates have to be dramatically revised — upward."

The number came out to 2000 men involved sexually assaulting more than 1200 women. Half of the men involved had been in Germany less than six months. They do a good job covering a lot of stories up but this one was too big.

Its do to both.

I love how people can’t admit the alt right is extremely antisemitic, like none of the liberal in this thread are denying that Muslim immigrant are antisemitic.