Don Jr Lied To Congress

Only Trumpty Dumpty has lied.

Trumpty Dumpty promised a wall

Trumpty Dumpty had a big fall

All of his trumpers and all of his kin

Deny deny again and again

8 Likes

Thought it was supposed to be checking into collusion. What does it matter when they was talking to them about a business deal. Other than perhaps setting up perjury traps about dates at every corner. Ridiculous.

Yawn!

Wake me when trump’s not your president.

I am enjoying this far more than I thought I would.

And my original impression was that this would be freaking hilarious.

Many of us are hoping for a couple more years of this. “Conservatives” need to lie in the bed they made…

A little bit off topic but I thought I’d bring this up. The first time ever fat donald was asked a question regarding Russia/Ukraine sactions while campaigning was in July, 2015 by none other than Mariia Butina…coincidence?

A Russian national, Mariia Butina, was charged on Saturday with being a spy for the Russian government in the US. On July 11, 2015, she asked then-presidential candidate Donald Trump a question during a “FreedomFest” event in Las Vegas, Nevada.

1 Like

The OP article was basically based on an assumption that Trump Jr had lied and said discussions had ended in 2014. Then they found out that they had messed up and made the following correction.

The story reported that Trump Jr.'s response — that negotiations on one project concluded by the end of 2014 — contrasted with the version of events as laid out in the guilty plea by Michael Cohen on Thursday. In fact, Trump Jr. and investigators were alluding to a different set of negotiations — not to a deal that Cohen was reportedly pursuing. Trump Jr. did acknowledge in his testimony that Cohen and another man were exploring a possible deal in Moscow in 2015 or 2016.

The rest of the story is basically an empty shell that they didn’t have the guts to retract and apologize.

The media and many, many, many, many dimocrats (including many on this board) got the exact candidate they were hoping for and were giddy about it right up to the point he won.

^ 100% Truth right there!

1 Like

Cohen lawyers filed tonight that he has cooperated with the NYAG.

Jr, Eric, and Ivanka’s lawyers are hopefully more prepared than Donald’s.

1 Like

His father is a serial liar.

There’s a 99.99999999% chance that Jr is also a serial liar.

Cohen has Jr by the raisins.

The CEC. They think this could have been wrapped up in 1 hr, minus time for commercials.

Which MSM stated that?

Of course political opinion pieces don’t count. Has to be legit news.

What an amazing post. All the lies and double talk by Trump ans his campaign being investigated by a war hero with unblemished integrity that has resulted in numerous indictments but not finished yet you come up with this made-up-in-your-head nonsense conspiracy. I understand you’re a Trump supporter, but that doesn’t mean your citical thinking skills have to go out the window just because it’s “your guy”

1 Like

Ya totally what does $10s of millions of dollars in business interests in Moscow, which was lied about, have anything to do with motive for collusion

Why did you snip the last paragraph?

Trump Jr. did not address what Cohen has now admitted — that talks about such a deal continued at least into June 2016, longer than previously known and well into the presidential campaign.

Nixon was also “our” president.

Until the day he wasn’t.

Leaks have been saying that there’s an indictment for Young Donald for awhile now. And that sort of thing usually comes from court clerks or whatever. I’d saybchances are pretty ■■■■■■■ high.

ford didn’t lie to congress. But the judge sure as hell did.

this reminds me - has Trumps obvious allusion to pardons for manafort been discussed?

when he said about Cohen ‘he’s weak, not like others’…

Just wodnering.