Don Jr Lied To Congress

Which talking point do you want shot down now? I heard Mueller is related to Big Foot. DEEP STATE

Sure. He fired him over Russia. Not about the handling of the Clinton investigation. Rewriting history again.

Trump literally said he fired him due to the “Russia thing” and was going to do it despite the memo. He then bragged to Russian diplomats a few days after how it took pressure of him. Hahahaha you really are confused. Strike 8.

So now that Rosenstein is out, why hasn’t Mueller been fired over Russia? Try to be consistent.

You’re not even making sense now. Try to drink some water.

Why are you avoiding a pretty simple question?

You’re asking why Trump doesnt fire Mueller? He doesnt because he learned from his mistake with Comey that it was a disaster. Trump is an idiot but he is so far smart enough to not fire Mueller and instead attack Mueller on twitter because of that RUSSIA THING. Strike 9.

You’re argument is that Trump didnt fire Comey because of the Russia investigation because Trump hasn’t fired Mueller? Hilarious.

Disaster? Ok then. Impeachment must be forthcoming any minute now… :laughing:

I never said impeachment is coming any minute. What are you so afraid Mueller will find?

I’m not. I’ve been saying this whole thing has been a big nothing burger since back when Comey was still in charge of it. But fear not, Mueller will crack the case. Any. Minute. Now. :laughing:

Strike 10…33 indictments or plea deals. More on the way. This is too easy man.

Please pull the next talking point off the top of your card deck

2 Likes

Spare me.

From your own “source” which is laughable on its own:

I love how they also added all the Russians who were “indicted” as if a single one of them will ever set foot in a US courtroom. :laughing:

Keep it coming, dude. It’s hillarious.

Huge nothing burger. Like I said. :roll_eyes:

No orders.

Why?

All of the crimes occuring.

“No orders.”

No mention from these same officials about Trump. Just that Russia was involved in the hacks.

So did they have a crystal ball? Clinton was no longer secretary of state. How would she know these intimate details of the investigation that wouldn’t be revealed until several months later?

Again, no mention of Trump. Just election interference.

So the CIA didn’t announce Trump being tied to all this until December but Hillary knew about it clear back in July, literally the same week the FBI had just announced they’d begun an investigation into the DNC hack. Then conveniently, Obama wants the intelligence agencies to suddenly go back to 2008 and provide their findings before he leaves office. Nothing fishy about that at all. I mean a little over a month is plenty of time for the FBI to go back through 8 years of data, right?

I mean you’re willing to believe that Hillary knowing about all this back in July was just a coincidence and the intelligence community initiated this whole thing on a whim without any input from anybody and then you people have to gall to call others conspiracy theorists. :laughing:

Your forgot one of the dates:

July 26, 2016 Donald Trump publicly asks Russia to release Hillary’s emaiils.

That might get some people in the FBI to wonder if Donald has anything to do with the cyberattack. Hmmm

1 Like

Uh huh. A whole day after Hillary points the finger at Russia. Again, did she have a crystal ball? Time machine? Please feel free to enlighten me here.

The day after the announcement that the FBI launched this investigation, Trump asked the Russians to release Hillary’s email. It would be negligent not to at least wonder if he or his campaign has any involvement.

“It would be negligent not to at least wonder if he or his campaign has any involvement.”

Why? The FBI announced Russia was involved in the hacking. They just didn’t know specifically who. Or did you completely miss that part?

Gasp. You mean… the Trump campaign might have read/seen/heard the previous day’s press release? The horror. :roll_eyes: