Don Jr Lied To Congress

They definitely saw the previous days press release, but the fact that Donald publicly asked for the Russians to help him… Gasp. You mean Donald could be involved in this?

Right. Because he couldn’t possibly have been attempting to make a very bad joke based on that press release. :roll_eyes:

So answer me this Sherlock, if Trump was involved, why would he sign legislation from Congress enacting new sanctions against Russia not once but multiple times for “interfering in the 2016 elections?” You know, being the head co-conspirator and all?

I mean if Trump and Putin are truly working together, you think Putin is just allowing all this, merely for show?

Or is it possible the whole “russian collusion” story was made up back in July by none other than your second time loser and Mueller is trying to dig up anything and everything he can to try to make this fiction seem like a reality?

I mean that would certainly explain why noone has actually been charged with anything remotely having to do with the “election interference” and all these plea deals are based on other crimes that happened before the campaign even started. Which is more likely do you think?

I never said he was involved. I just said the made a stupid comment and the FBI should investigate.

As far as the sanctions are concerned, are you referring to the sanctions that were passed by Congress? The ones he tried to put off as long as possible?

The FBI were already investigating. It’s like you didn’t even read a word of what I’ve been posting here. :roll_eyes:

Proof that Trump was putting them off “as long as possible?”

My link said he waited a whole week.

Diplomacy. Ever hear of it?

Looks like I missed one…

So there you have it. Sanctions imposed four times. Clearly they’re cohorts, partners in crime, what have you. The evidence couldn’t be more clear. :roll_eyes:

Does Trump deserve credit for imposing the sanctions or did Congress force him to do so?

n enacting the sanctions, the administration is finally meeting a congressional mandate to impose measures punishing Moscow for its cyber intrusion. The delay had led to questions over President Donald Trump’s willingness to punish Moscow. The new measures, however delayed, amount to the most stringent punishment yet by Trump for Russia’s election interference.

This one he deserves credit for. He was embarrassed into it by the EU, but I think he did this on his own. Didn’t need to be forced by Congress.

Gosh. There’s that diplomacy thing rearing its ugly head again. It’s like he’s actually trying to do his job or something. How dare he.

So the issue isn’t that he didn’t sign it into law, it’s that he didn’t move fast enough on completing lists that were also asked for. Because after all, without those lists who were they actually going to impose those sanctions against, right? Surely that’s why they were required in the first place, yes? Sounds like he said they were working on them. Not good enough when you’ve already made up your mind that he’s working for Russia, instead of trying to work with them. Clearly.

You’ve spent an awful amount of time defending Trump…

What are you afraid of?

Not defending Trump. Just calling people like you out on your obvious ■■■■■■■■■

What is the obvious stuff you are calling us out on?

Gee I dunno. Instead of discussing actual facts, replying with accusations of fear and name calling. Not that it’s surprising. You don’t really have any facts supporting you. Just a whole lot of conjecture. I mean you can read can’t you? I think I’ve posted plenty here that is self explanatory.

I fixed the emphasis for you.
He reluctantly signed it and put off imposing the sanctions for as long as possible.
By the way, Congress had a veto proof majority. He didn’t have much choice in signing it.

So… I don’t give Trump as much credit as you do for imposing sanctions on Russia. I see it more that he has been pushed and even forced to do so.

So Congress forced him with a unanimous vote every single time? All four times he placed sanctions against them? Really? Is that what you’re going with now?

What actual facts are you looking for? The fact that many of Trumps top campaign advisors, family and personal lawyer… lied continually about contacts with Russians?

The fact that some of them have already been indicted or sentenced for their lies?

Is that what I said?

Were any of these contacts illegal? Were any of these people charged with crimes having anything to do with the election? Or were they simply charged with lying about meeting with Russians in general? I can’t fathom why that wouldn’t be solid clad evidence that the collusion thing is definite. :roll_eyes:

Just because Trump signed the sanctions, doesn’t mean they were implemented fully.

Trump adores Putin… so everything he does with Russia is with kid gloves.

Who said that? It’s like you’re not even in the same conversation.