Don Blankenship for Senate

Time to ditch Cocaine Mitch!

So an internal poll has been leaked, showing Blankenship with a one point lead over Morrisey and Jenkins way back.

There have been no recent public polls, so it’s anyone’s guess as to how accurate that might be. In any case, we will know tomorrow night if Joe Manchin is safe or will have a real race on his hands.

Jenkins should withdraw and back morrisey.

easier said than done.

Allan

Far too late for that now. Whoever does win tomorrow will almost certainly do it with no more than about 35% of the vote. And there is no run off in WV.

Apparently no one ever predicted the electorate becoming this dumb.

1 Like

But if Blankenship wins you can bet that the Donald will turn to whoever wrote that tweet and yell at them for backing a loser/ not siding with the winner.

If Roy Moore would have won Donald would be strutting around town with his arm wrapped around the guy.

If Blankenship wins, we’ll find out Wednesday morning that Donald Trump was not the author.

We’ll find out Thursday morning that Rudy Giuliani was the author.

We’ll find out Friday morning that Trump’s new lead attorney is Corbin Bernsen.

2 Likes

Yet liberals kept voting him in and nominated him for president.

Nominated him for President???

• “Kennedy’s campaign staff was disorganized and Kennedy was initially an ineffective campaigner. The Chappaquiddick incident emerged as a more significant issue than the staff had expected, with several newspaper columnists and editorials criticizing Kennedy’s answers on the matter. In the January 1980 Iowa caucuses that initiated the primaries season, Carter demolished Kennedy by a 59–31 percent margin.”
  • “However, concerns over Chappaquiddick and issues related to personal character prevented Kennedy from gaining the support of many people who were disillusioned with Carter. During a St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Chicago, Kennedy had to wear a bullet-proof vest due to assassination threats, and hecklers yelled “Where’s Mary Jo?” at him. In the key March 18 primary in Illinois, Kennedy failed to gain the support of Catholic voters, and Carter crushed him, winning 155 of 169 delegates.”

Doesnt change the fact Kennedy was a beloved icon to most Democrats, particularly in his last few years.

This Blankenship has a felony. HE KILLED 29 PEOPLE. We have sunk to the lows of lows in this country because of trump. With him, it’s “us vs. them.” I’m glad he wasn’t invited to McCain’s future funeral.

I keep watching this lunatic’s ad and I just cannot believe it’s real.

1 Like

And today we get to find out whether the Republican primary voters of W.Virginia think it’s acceptable behavior :grin:.

I hope they’re better than the democrat voters of Massachusetts for over 40 years.

1 Like

Oh man, if you’re going back 55 years i’m sure you can find an even better example.

oh, it’s acceptable to a whole lot of people. he may not win but that doesn’t change that fact.

Yeah it sure doesn’t look like Republican primary voters have learned anything from Moore / Akin / O’Donnell etc etc etc.

Wonder if the Republican party would have the balls to just go back to the way the parties did it since the founding of the country, and eliminate party primaries altogether.

I voted for him for President, much to my shame.

However he NEVER was nominated by the Democratic Party for President.

Thats a mis-statement.

Allan

You’re right. I should have said “nearly nominated.”

Ok, Cocaine Mitch earns some points for embracing the meme.

1 Like