DOJ Report Drops

Durham was asked to investigate this area. I assume the work product of an investigation would be a report. The paneling of a GJ wasn’t even planned origianally, as I understand it. Opening the GJ wouldn’t block a report being issued.

Attaboy. Horowitz is in on it!!!eleven!!

I’ll leave that to the fan boys to understand what that even means. lol

Deeeeeeeeeeeeep state. So deep.

1 Like

The unfathomable state, in the end even Trump will be implicated.

In January 2016, the FBI initiated a money laundering and tax evasion investigation of Paul Manafort related to his payments from the Ukrainian government, Horowitz found.

That was two months before he officially joined the Trump campaign – an indication that the bureau had its eye on Manafort and his foreign work far earlier than has been reported.

This has always been interesting to me- how did they decide to make Manafort campaign manager, and why was Manafort willing to do it for free.

2 Likes

There were obvious reasons to investigate Trump and his campaign’s connections to Russia. The fact that this was even an investigation is a testament to how crazy some Republicans have become.

Of course, it won’t matter. People will keep making the same “Russian hoax” nonsense claims.

1 Like

He will wait on barr and Durham to cook something up so he canie to his base somemore

Get ready for the “you didn’t read the report” comments.

1 Like

Just so there’s no confusion then, it was directly mocking the quoted post’s attempt to claim the IG is covering up for the FBI.

Yeah we covered this already. Sneaky already laid down this excuse a few months ago.

Because you need to bake the base

Well he didn’t say who it was worse for, did he?

2 Likes

Deep state…5 year old could have figured that out

Imagine that…

These claims that Democrats “weaponized the DOJ” and created a “fake dossier” to take down Trump was all a hoax.

1 Like

Manafort was basically a go between from putin to trump. This way you had enough separation that Putin and trump could deny it.

5 Likes

Won’t worry, they will find someone who will keep investigating until they say what they want

:joy:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1204129659631394819?s=20

Wow- this is why his fans have no idea what’s going on.

3 Likes

Did either your twitter feed source or you read the report?

1 Like

Fat donald gaslighting again. He can’t help it.

Most of his defenders/supporters will believe this crap. Un ■■■■■■■ believable.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1204130588497719303?s=21

1 Like