DOJ EXPOSÉ: IG Poised to Release BOMBSHELL Report on Clinton Probe

IG…what IG? He’s written a report? About the Hillary investigation? It’s truthful? Seriously? And it came out of DC? Yeah…I’ll believe it when I see it.:roll_eyes:

That’s how its been with this collusion crap, one nothing burger after the other is thrown against the wall, and the Trump-haters salivate, and start prophesying that the noose is tightening.

I am betting this “bombshell” will just be more Right Wing “crooked Hillary” foreplay with one more huge dud of a “bombshell” failure to copulate.

:wink:

Then why all the lies from the Trump administration about their contacts with Russians?

1 Like

huh?

This is an investigation into the FBI, right? Not the liberal/democratic candidate. So how are the hounds closing in on libs?

If it’s a nothing burger why doesn’t Trump just sit down for an interview with Mueller?

Then why did so many people lie about their contacts with russians? Why so many guilty pleas?

At least 75 contacts with Russians…

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

Funny how libs care about contacts with Russia when they look other way when their beloved dossier came from Russia.

Too funny.

Say what about China? Joe Biden son involvement and what he was going to sale China.

Besides this thread is about corruption within the CoJ and FBI. Why are libs trying so hard to deflect?

So no report yet?

Where’s the report?

BOMBSHELL!!! Lol!

“Oh mer gawd, itz da bombshell ruport Fox talkied about!”

thank God Clinton wasn’t tried. There will be no “double jeopardy” whining from her when a new investigation and trial are brought to bear on her crimes.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

The report has been completed, Justice

Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz told members of Congress
in a letter, and is in the hands of leadership at the Department of
Justice and the FBI for review for classified information.He did not offer a date for its release. ‘We
will update you on the specific timing for the report’s release, and I
will be prepared to provide a briefing and testify publicly about our
findings and conclusions as soon as the report is released,’ Horowitz
wrote, according to Fox News.

Read more: Draft watchdog report on FBI's Hillary probe will be public soon | Daily Mail Online

She is politically very much alive. She is currently on her worldwide bitterness tour.

BTW… take that silly “I’m with her” tattoo off your forehead. God only knows what you have tattooed below the beltline

Because President Trump is a pathological liar. He could not help but incriminate himself even if Mueller already determined Trump was crime free. He would’t be at the end of any unscripted interview.

And yet people are bitching about Mueller’s investigation taking a year so far, but here years and years later you want more investigations on her crimes, which are what?