DOJ EXPOSÉ: IG Poised to Release BOMBSHELL Report on Clinton Probe

They love there delusions of collusion… Even when the investigation finds nothing, the libs will keep looking for it longer than trying to find the gun man on the grassy knoll. It’s their oak island treasure…

1 Like

I’m no Dem. The only (D) I voted for in my life received the NRA endorsement over his tea party opponent.

So were you going to actually address my post? No, then shoo, pest!

IRS!!! (Fake scandal)
Benghazi!!! (Fake scandal)
Birth Certificate! (Fake scandal)

I could go on, but the point is that you don’t have room to talk.

The only collusion found was in Obama’s FBI and DOJ. Brennen needs a good CRIMINAL lawyer.

I’m luvin’ this. :joy: :heart:

This is it! The BOMBSHELL report that will finally take Hillary down after thirty years of chasing her. For sure this time.

It’s not about Clinton.

Of course it is. It’s Fox News Clinton click-bait like hundreds of other BOMBSHELLS.

Is that what your left-wing masters tell you?

IG investigation is investigation in CoJ and FBI own investigation into Clinton. Not so much as Clinton herself.

You may want to tell that to the person who titled this thread, then.

Oh, come on! I can’t be the only who’s still shell shocked by the last bombshell which amounted to…a whole lot of nothing.

Horowitz will also be reporting on who was leaking to Giuliani.

Take a look at the list of people involved in both investigations for a start.

There’s probably no doubt this is gonna be bigly yooge.

It’s not an either/or. An inquiring mind should understand that.

You have it wrong. The IG’s report is NOT about Hillary. It is about how the FBI either handled or mis-handled the investigation into Hillary.

It may be about more than that, too. But it is only concerened with the conduct of the FBI and the DOJ - not the SUBJECTS of their investigations.

M

Yet gonna git someone now!

Random aside: watching old Family Feud the other day and this happened:

… I bet he knew lots of guys. :slight_smile:

Everyone not 100% in lockstep with Donald is a lib, don’t you know this?

1 Like

Seeing your avatar and Conan’s makes me wonder who would win a fight between The Barbarian and the Starks.

We have Arya, direwolves, and the Three Eyed Crow.

They have Ahnold in a lioncloth.

2 Likes