DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

Nope.

Why do you feel those are contradictory?

wiring is hardware, my mistake, something went wrong with the software. its not biological, is neurological.

So their imaginary gender should be irrelevant in classifying them in activities that are biological in nature. For example, the purpose of a public restroom is for a person to perform a biological function. So biology should dictate which restroom they use. Example 2: performance in physical sports is primarily dictated by biology. Thus their biology -not their imaginary gender - should be used to determine who they can fairly compete with.

And yet no matter whether an activity is primarily a biological one or not, you people insist on allowing their imaginary gender to determine how they are classified.

That is nothing but dishonest. You simply want us to play pretend along with them and you even use diabolical horror-worthy “medicines” and surgical mutilations to create your Frankensteins, thinking no one will notice the freak show.

Why? Why the push from the top to accept these things?? To make a society that no one will defend and fight for… a society devoid of sanity and normalcy. And you© exploit these mentally ill people to satisfy your© desire to do that. Get a grip on reality.

Was the Islamic terrorist in Texas that took over a Jewish Synagogue a domestic terrorist?

BUT…that wasn’t an anti-Semite attack, according to the FBI…Good grief, lie when the truth sounds better. But, i doesn’t fit the insane leftist narrative, does it corrupt FBI?

3 Likes

I feel sorry for the FBI. Can you imagine how sad their leaders are that the person who took over the synagogue was not a white neo-Nazi so they could claim it proved that the greatest threat of domestic terrorism was from white nationalists?

‘Corrupt’ FBI should be ‘eliminated’ for statement on Texas synagogue hostage taker: Critics

5 Likes

Letter to the editor regarding story put out by FBI on synagogue:

“My husband is recently retired FBI agent and I can tell you, he and his coworkers were/are thoroughly disgusted with the direction the FBI has taken. Has little to do with your average field agent. This starts with the Director.”

3 Likes

I don’t think computers are a good allegory because neurological is still influenced by biology. I believe the current belief among researchers is that its a combination of DNA, in utero environmental factors, and maybe some early life environmental factors.

The question is, are the brain structures of trans women more like cis-women or cis-men (and vice versa?

Men and women most urinate and defecate… its the same biological function. The difference is folks with penises can do it more easily standing up then those without. Having separate facilitates for women and men isn’t a biological thing, its a cultural holdover from an older more prudish era.

I agree, it should be. But it should be based on the biological factors related to performance, not their chromosomes and genitals.

Like what? I suspect we don’t agree on what is or isn’t a biological activity. Like child birth is a biological activity and that can only, at least these days, been done by either a cis-woman or a trans man who hasn’t transitioned to the point of infertility.

Frankenstein was the scientist, not the monster.

If you won’t defend and fight for a society that happens to include transgender people then thats on you and your authoritarian beliefs.

Nobody is exploiting mentally ill people here, you’re just being anti-mental health science.

has not a damn thing to do with biology or in eutero anything. purely neurological.

1 Like

What influences neurology if not biology and/or environmental factors?

These guys ( :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:) are a Hoot aren’t they?!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

environmental, yes, post birth. no-one is born a woman in a man’s body or vice versa. they are born either male or female, what ■■■■■ them up comes after that.

How do you know for sure?

how do you?

1 Like

I don’t know for sure… but I’m basing my opinions on scientific research, the consensus of mental health professionals, and my own interactions with transgender folks.

If so, I hope so, I feel better about them. Thanks for sharing that!

fair enough. not going to say you’re wrong, but i don’t believe that crap any more than you don’t believe its not true. i’m just not a fan of physiological causes for psychological outcomes which to my mind is more faith than fact.

1 Like

LOL, yup! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good job pretending something you call Christian Fascism is the problem when Muslim extremists just randomly (according to you) take hostages in a Jewish synagogue.

2 Likes