DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

That’s right. Myth. Media supports mostly the right.

3 Likes

Ahh Someone who does not understand professional journalism.

A professional journalist can be liberal or conservative, and still be objective.

In today’s atmosphere, with hyper partisanship being an issue…many go out of their way to try to show both sides…many times to a fault. (what is the opposing view for rape?)

Cable news, is almost all editorial, and is not a good place to get unbiased information.

Sadly, many pundits have zero journalism credentials, ans many take their opinions as fact on many issues.

1 Like

Good luck. You will never get them to understand that.

Sad, but true.

except… no.

like i said… denial

1 Like

repeating the lies of the masters does not make it true. lawsuits filed before the election were dismissed due to their being no damages… yet.

1 Like

Balderdash.

2 Likes

Are transgender people a conspiracy theory or do they actually exist?

Well you’re getting closet now by including some actual print media. The only non-print media I consume is NPR. Other than that I get my news through Google News which actually posts a lot of articles from Fox and the WSJ. I also get exposed to a lot of conservative media by virtue of these very forums.

So basically you (c) and your broad brush don’t know ■■■■ :wink:

Conspiracy theory.

I love this meme because its got a backup. It’s the whole they are the propaganda wing of Democratic Party and will never report anything bad about a Democrat and then when they inevitably do the backup is, “well its so bad they have too!”.

The truth is they are no more the propaganda wing of the DNC then Fox for OAN are propaganda wings of the GOP. They are corporate entities that ultimately want your eyes for their advertisers.

Of course. Those with their heads firmly buried in the sand will deny it to the bitter end.

Determined to accept as Gospel the words of woke left TV Man.

3 Likes

Question: do you believe a person can be objective in any capacity, or is bias inevitable?

Sciencey says it’s inevitable.

Objectivity is over-rated.

1 Like

What are “transgender people”?

Any time the central government uses “special unit” and “domestic” in the same sentence, we should all have a little pee come out.

6 Likes

In your mind…
Does the biological sex change after these persons are born?

4 Likes

Of course not.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

ranks right up there with unicorns.

no, no-one was “born a woman in a man’s body”. they were born male/female and something went wrong with the wiring.

1 Like