DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

Still too broad. And what are the questions?

another leftist who thinks they can make up basic history.

1 Like

it is easy to prove, you have to be willing to admit the truth though, so not so easy for the willfully ignorant

2 Likes

Now or then or combined ?

Now. There’s a big problem with that model.

If you have actual proof, I will review it with an open mind.

Damn…so much hate.

No hate…just no patients for little dictators demanding that we submit to their authority.

5 Likes

Just thinking about it some more, it might be ok to have their “domestic terrorism” investigations in one group in that it might be easier for Congress to perform oversight over a sensitive area.

Interesting, I do not have any patience for that either. I loathe dictators.

But dictatorial collectives is cool.

2 Likes

But yet it’s precisely what you’re demanding/pushing. Oh wait I see now. They’re not dictators if their YOUR dictator.

Damn I’m little slow today.

3 Likes

Uhhh…no.

Not a fan of NK, or the former USSR.

Again…no.

Here is the difference between you and me.

You assert things about me and others, that are not true…and you claim to be able to know me, and my opinions, better than I know them…

I do not do that with you. I take your actual words, and opine about those…not the ones I think you said.

10k pieces of evidence.

1 Like

You demand that your government carry out your wishes regardless what other people think or their views. If they don’t share your views then you ridicule em. It’s been your MO here for dozen or more years.

4 Likes

the email showing the original letter was solicited at the direction of the sec ed is proof. no doubt you’re in denial.

2 Likes

180 domestic terrorism charges in 2020.

not a serious issue at all.

another possible domestic terrorist arrested in CA.

During an interrogation by USSS investigators, Xiong expanded on his alleged plans. He wanted to travel to D.C. in order to “combat evil demons in the White House” and “kill persons in power,” according to investigators.

Xiong’s cell phone reportedly showed that he had multiple notes on his calendar application, including “silencer order,” “save USA,” and “rifle pickup.”

Most alarming to USSS officials, however, was an alleged “hit list” compiled of videos from the social media platform TikTok. With nearly 100 videos, the list included prominent Democratic politicians and public figures.

The most notable names on the list included former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. Additionally, Xiong stated that he would kill President Biden if he did not comply with his unspecified demands.

It could be. I just see all his divisiveness & race baiting, all this cops are evil crap as motivating some to do things to the police.

I think the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict was the motivation for the guy plowing into a parade killing & wounding several people.

He should never have been prosecuted, but the left knew they could get political mileage out of it…

2 Likes