DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

Speaking of “terrorism”.

LOL

1 Like

…says the Russian collusion, delusianalist that’s evolved into a Brandonite.

I love this place! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The nearly 1,000-page report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and says other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

Keep those eyes closed, and those ears glued to youtube! One of these days, you might get it right!

Uhuh. Keep swallowing and…don’t forget to burp.

Aug 18, 2020

details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and says other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

If this was even close to true, Trump and the staff they are accusing would be criminally charged and prosecuted. Notice the date? What’s going on? You need to think a little deeper my friend and stop eating at the troughs and regurgibleating their nonsense.

Who was the AG Then?

Again…keep those eyes closed…

That article states that while it was agreed there was Russian interference, it did not come to a conclusion as to,whether there was coordination with the Trump campaign. Other than conjecture that Manafort was a security risk, that report adds nothing.
Most Republicans signed an addendum that the report should have made it clearer that no collusion was found.
At least that panel didn’t kick out Democrats because of narrative.

1 Like

The basic consensus, is there was Russian interference, and attempt at “collusion”, but not enough to be able to bring charges.

Most cons come away with, there was nothing going on…between the campaign and Russia.

That is simply, not true.

Yeah. Manafort gave someprivately owned polling data to someRussian. Mueller reviewed that too…to no conclusion.
Oh, and Republicans liked the letters being released…which is in no way collusion

To me, this is democrats doing. They keep people upset, telling them all cops are racists & just looking for a reason to kill a black man. They are divisive & willing to say or do anything to have power.

3 Likes

What you read…or think you read, did it deserve to be the ■■■■■■■ news, every night, every channel, round the clock, never stop coverage for 3 years!? You are so sheoplized but have no clue. What the MSM has done proves they are truly an enemy of “we the people”. You’re not stupid but you swallow all that they feed and then regurgibleat their nonsense because you truly believe it’s all true.

What if it’s something more?

This line from you always makes me laugh.

Enjoy that rabbit hole.

I know it does. Arrogance will do that.

This is pretty funny considering that cops seem to be the only law enforcement agency you guys won’t decry or disparage. Rightfully so towards those others but still. Not the precious cops.

20 year. Did they lose consent of the governed 20 years ago and then gained it back?

“Nascent” comes to mind.

We don’t want you…stay away lib.

I wasn’t told too. I watched it happen!

It’s hard not to broad brush when the left’s answer to everything is racism

1 Like

You’re broad brushing when you say the left’s answer to everything is racism. It’s not.

Ok, it’s 85% of their answers…

4 Likes