Dog faced pony soldier biden

Where were you when people with disabilities we’re offended by our president?

Aww, be kind to old Joe. Having Alzheimer’s is not the same as being deranged.

1 Like

Biden is not president yet, Bro. And I hope he loses.

Well given that he had a degree in psychology and helped write the “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders” he probably knew what he was talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can say about anything you want, Bro. Do not sound like a victim. Be strong and stick to your principles. Although you might be in left field of wrong in occasion it is ok with me. I have been known to be on the wrong side too.

Funny Tommy is invoking Charles Krauthammer. He was a good and honourable man.

Not to mention Trump hated him because he always spoke honestly when discussing anything including Trump.

I liked and respected Charles Krauthammer.

A wise guy who makes Biden say stupid, racist things?

2 Likes

Invented? I’ve been waiting to use it since TrumpCons first called me deranged 2 years ago. It would be used by me know matter who the nominee was…invented? You give me too much credit. I’m not that clever. This is just me rubbing the TrumpCons noses in it.

My Grandma used to sniff my hair. I suppose she was a perve too huh? I just started using it less than 24 hours ago…and look how riled up you are about it.

Why is that funny?

Like it took copious amounts of creativity to come up with Trump Derangement Syndrome hub?

If Anyone called you deranged they would have been booted outa here for abuse of guest.

Knock off playing the victim game. I ain’t buying it.

1 Like

I was saying Tommy was funny, not you. Are you trying to provoke me for a flag? I said Charles Krauthammer was an honourable man (whom I liked and respected)

That’s a load of garbage. Most of us never Trumpers have been accused of having TDS and when reported we have been told we do not have the right to be offended. It’s in the TOS. I have had TDS thrown at me by at least 10 posters who are Trump supporters. Now the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it.

I don’t play those games…

Did I do that? Don’t play the victim card with me. I ain’t buying it. Go bother someone else, please.

I’m not bothering anyone intentionally. If I am a bother to you…ignore me. That’s on you.

You keep saying and I keep responding. You ignore me first. Just don’t play the victim card.

Done. I’m not trying to pick a fight here. Just making points. Thats still allowed isn’t it?