Does congress have the right to Trump's tax records?

Absolutely. He faced calls of impeachment by members of his own party as a result. It is insane.

Kill your radio.

1 Like

Of course it was supported by Democrats. Why wouldn’t it be? It should have been supported by all Americans with an interest in doing the right thing.

If the report says there’s no evidence of collusion, I’m cool with that. Where have I ever said anything different?

Why do they always do this to themselves?

1 Like

Since their Russian conspiracy theory has failed, there are now back to his taxes. The alt left doesn’t even realize how crazy they look to everyone else. I mean even the blackJesus is telling them to knock it off. The alt left falls further into madness.

^ And this was the person more than any other who would ask if we would accept the results of the Mueller report.

Can’t answer the question huh? Shocker.

Some people just post what the “feel” to be true and don’t care about evidence.

Well, sounds like someone you would want to trust when he and Barr worked on summarizing the results of the Mueller report.
Oh, and by the way, that was no collusion.

I haven’t heard anything from Rosenstein myself.

What role did Rosenstein play in “summarizing the results?” It doesn’t seem that his name is on that letter.

OMG, he thinks that Barr misrepresented not only Mueller but also Rosenstein’s position, and neither one of these heros had the guts to complain.

Let’s start a pool on the number of mistresses that Donald Trump has where he pays them and then writes it off on his taxes. It doesn’t have to be current mistresses either. They can be from way back.

I’m gonna say 3.

What are you on about?

Maybe they’re just being patient like you told us to.

New York State is passing a law that will allow State Tax returns to be available to Congress under the request of at least three members and serves a “specific and legitimate legislative purpose”

Guess the State of New York is mad that the President has been cheating the State out of taxes for decades.

Can you show tax law where that’s an allowed write off? Geez grasping at straws

I assume legal consulting fees are allowed to be written off as a business expense. Am I mistaken?

How is paying off someone legal consulting?

Is paying Essential Consultants LLC a write off?

Can’t do it. All I have is a car radio I have on about 15 minutes a week when I drive to and from the gym.

Kill your stereotypes.