Does anyone find it odd

Gaming the system. With help.

3 Likes

Canā€™t America just say no?

1 Like

Not commenting on the loans, but this article is hilarious.

People game all kinds of systems that govt has established , does that mean the programs are not good.

Allan

My youngest daughter received her undergrad degree in art, a grad degree from the International School of Art in Florence Italy, another from LSU and earned an MFA from IU of PA.
Her work has gotten reviews by art critics and generally met with favor. Art in my opinion is subjective and the value of oneā€™s work is (like everything), what someone is willing to pay.
My daughterā€™s opinion of young Bidenā€™s work? She says many well known artists created while under the influence of narcotics and psychedelic drugs. But Biden ainā€™t no Salvatore Dali

Itā€™s not their government.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦I sure as heck didnā€™t have ā€œHunter Biden, after using his family name to land a lucrative board seat, would use his family name to sell paintingsā€¦ā€

And I totally agreeā€¦I mean, who knows? Maybe people love his stuffā€¦but looks kind of pedestrian to meā€¦I sure donā€™t understand the need to curry favor with the son of a president who, from all accounts, doesnā€™t relaly have any influence on the president.

All very strange.

As soon as they enter the system as asylum seekers or live in the United States, they are subject to United States immigration laws. and/or United States laws for that matter.

Allan

Do you even know any immigrants/illegals?

Like Biden never bothering to even visit the borderā€¦ever.

Itā€™s not their government.

1 Like

They are under United States jurisdiction, however and must follow state and federal laws.

Itā€™s only their government if asylum is granted, I will agree.

Allan

There are no grounds in any of those countries for granting asylum.

They are gaming the system, not their system. With help.

2 Likes

Which innovative border security technology are you expecting to stop illegal immigrants crossing the border. Watching them cross and being there to greet them, or not, is not border security. Nor is watching them cross ā€œoperational control of the border.ā€