Does anyone find it odd

The Covid tainted election that brought us the Covid tainted administration knows no limit on shallowness and mediocrity.

Brandon thinks he is a hero by giving away admission to the US while completely losing focus on the pandemic and pretty much everything else.

What is also odd is that Biden has N E V E R been to the border.

Let’s Go Brandon…Go visit the border towns and see all the signs cheering President Brandon.

Attorneys advertise on Spanish speaking radio stations every morning. I’m sure some of those border crossers will be able to legalize their status, and, when they do, those “not wanting to return to work until they feel safe and well compensated :sob:” will be at a disadvantage.

And the situation will be one we’ve brought on ourselves through various assistance programs and paying Americans more to stay home on Unemployment.

FactCheck.org…the official site to potentially push the lib lying narrative. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Good news for some rio grande land owners.

“Generally, the government is allowed to acquire privately owned land for public use, otherwise known as eminent domain. Border barriers built under previous administrations had largely gone up in areas where land was federally owned, but extending the wall, as Trump pledged to, required taking privately owned land.

The Biden administration, as part of its pledge to stop border wall construction, is in some cases also returning property – a welcome move for landowners who have spent years fighting land seizure in court.”

Taking land from owners to build a wall I’d counterproductive.

Allan

…and bad for our COVID infection rates and deaths due to COVID, not to mention the burden on taxpayers paying for their education, healthcare and other freebees.

3 Likes

I am sure your thinking would be different if you owned this land that is being used for an unnecessary wall.

Do you see what they are using the money for instead?

Allan

"U.S. Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley and Laredo Sectors will now be able to utilize redirected funds for the deployment of innovative border security technology that helps DHS achieve operational control and provide situational awareness between the ports of entry.

Better to use technology to stop people crossing the border than taking citizens land for an outdated wall.

Allan

Guess where much of the land for our interstates came from?

1 Like

Interstates are good use of eminent domain.

Border Walls are not.

Allan

There are a good amount of people in the workforce that don’t have to be working, but do so for extra money. My wife worked past retirement for almost 5 years, but has since retired.

I think what we’re seeing is a lot of those people with spouses and or other means of income choosing not to work all at once. Either due to Covid or the pay is simply not worth it any longer. I don’t see anything wrong with it.

No we here…YOU. And no they’re not seeking asylum.

Don’t BS me.

1 Like

Several in my workplace have resigned to pursue full time schooling. Best of luck to ‘em.

Whether whining about COVID safety, wages, or wanting to pursue schooling while a private individual supports them, or learning to live on one income, it’s their choice.

If more native borns are going to be making that choice, though, the rest of us aren’t in a position to whine about immigrants getting the jobs once their status is legalized. They’re not usually the ones complaining they aren’t “safe”—the average worker is more likely to die in traffic than from COVID-19–or that they aren’t paid enough.

The facts us point us the other way.

But I understand you not wanting the facts.

Spoils your narrative.

Allan

It’s your narrative that you’re attempting to force others to believe.

2 Likes

It’s not a belief but the facts

The facts back my narrative.

For your narrative they do not.

Allan

Well I don’t find this odd but so far not surprising.
The corruption under the J’Biden regime is incredible.

1 Like

It’s a belief that libs masters have told you to believe.

Facts over opinions.

Allan

Believing your masters is not opinion.

Here is a fact they are expecting 300,000 NEW asylum applications for the year 2021

https://www.state.gov/reports/report-to-congress-on-proposed-refugee-admissions-for-fy-2021/

Allan