Does anyone believe things would be going worse if Trump had been reelected?

The only reason Biden didn’t pass a 6 trillion dollar spending bill was they didn’t have the votes and couldn’t change the rules. the current administration was definitely going for it at a time many was warning of increased inflation. We are now at a 40 year high in inflation, someone it could have been Biden would try to reign in government spending and dampen inflation there is no appetite for it.

:rofl::+1:t4::heart:

What a dumb ass.

3 Likes

Ha! That’s fantastic. This is a fantastic time to be a skilled job hunter - so much power in the hands of the worker today…

One thing I’ve noticed (anecdotally and with some evidence) is that zoomers are more in tune with financial wellness at an earlier age than geriatric millennials like myself.

Not sure why, but a few things:

• personal finance is finding its way into high school curricula

• college costs and commentary on student loans have put money front and center

• As much as I think crypto is gambling, it may be an entry point into investing and financial responsibility

Regardless the reason, it’s a good thing.

Goodness, that salary at 20 is awesome. If your boy contributes the max to his 401k for JUST two years and gets even a 5% match, he’s sitting on $700k in 2022 bucks when he turns 60!!!

No thanks to unions. :wink:

I see and agree. No thanks to government.

I disagree. It’s YouTube, etc.

2 Likes

So if one politician goes with a trillion, just shut up when it becomes two trillion, three trillion, and with no end to it?

Just saying we would believe you are all fiscal conservatives if you had said anything about it during Trump’s tenure.

According to you.

It’s an easy game to play.

Dems did it in 2018 after one year of trump.

Similar result will happen. Republicans (Democrats) will take over the house and senate and all will be right with the United States.

Allan

There would be a permanent protest surrounding the White House complete with pitchforks and bonfires.

It would have been worse than Brandon for morale.

Fate gave up Brandon and we will be better for it…somehow.

Not exactly how it went…

2 Likes

They knew that.

1 Like