Doctor Dumbass Prescribes More Liberal Lunacy

Former San Francisco mayor and currently California Governor Gavin Newsom was on Fox news this morning. In the clip, he said doctors should be able to prescribe houses for the homeless. The person being interviewed said California had spent 1.2 billion dollars which was supposed to build 10,000 units. Instead, only about 70 units have been built, with the rest of the money going to politicians and contractors!!

I would think Californians would be outraged over this, but they keep electing more of these idiots into office. This was stupid on so many levels. No wonder California is losing people to other states.

1 Like

Link?

California’s population is growing, not shrinking.

no one said it was shrinking

Oh? What does “losing people to other states” mean in your world? :laughing:

If birth rates in a state are higher than those who move out, technically the population wouldn’t shrink :slight_smile:

He was only considering legal people. :sunglasses:

Also, (legal) immigration is down, and death rates are rising as baby boomers age. It’s a complicated situation.

The problem is, the housing economy is not that simple. There are mortgages, down payments, utilities, etc.

How on earth is he going to do this without taking these factors into consideration? Who would pay the tab on it? Lastly, why are the doctors prescribing? Not all doctors take an assessment of the patient’s socioeconomic history, or their psychosocial history. I mean, DOs might, since they take a more holistic approach, but MDs are mainly concerned about a patient’s symptoms, for my understanding. That’s not to say there are some amazing physicians with both degrees.

means people are leaving calif for other states.

in my world (the real one) words matter. not narrative

Oooooops…there it is? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What is causing the population to rise?

I left Minnesota for Wisconsin a few years ago. I’m not sure what the significance is.

Immigration is down but people are still moving there to make up for some of the people moving out. The rest of the growth is new births, I assume.

I don’t think that’s right.

Minnesota’s loss. Wisconsin’s gain. That is the point. You are a producer.

1 Like

California has a vigorous economy…if you are inferring that economy is being run by illegals, what does that say about states full of legal citizens? Slackers?

I’ll bet you can stretch so far…you can bend over backwards and touch your toes…amirite? :sunglasses:

we can see that