Doctor Dumbass Prescribes More Liberal Lunacy

I get what he’s saying, but its kind of silly at the same time. I’d prefer we figure out a way to have guaranteed safe homes for who ever wants one.

the only people leaving California are wage earners and business owners…

1 Like

I didn’t think it was necessary to specify that.

1 Like

I believe addressing the reasons behind homelessness first would be a good start. A billion dollars is a lot of money to give to corrupt politicians to essentially do nothing. But hey, if Californians love paying over and over, doing nothing but filling up their state with illegals and homeless people, then they can continue to walk over more homeless, their piles of needles and ■■■■■ When it hits the neighborhoods of the Hollywood elites and other rich people of California, then things may start to change. But idiots like Dr. Dumbass sure aren’t helping the problem. Californians need to pay more in taxes evidently.

You’re talking about California…where there’s 87 different genders of interpretation of your post. :sunglasses:

Blame the powerless for skyrocketing costs. Thats the ticket!

The voters in California are not powerless. They vote the politicians in who enact the policies that lure more and more homeless in. And then they keep the money for themselves.

There are plenty of links out there that show the net gain/loss from people moving into/out-of the state.

Calif has way more people moving out than in.

That doesn’t mean the population is shrinking. It’s just a look at those moving.

If doctors were able to write prescriptions for housing, then maybe the recipient of the prescription could deduct housing costs as medical costs.

People get prescriptions for other unusual items like hot tubs for therapy. They can include these as medical necessities under medical costs.

I get what you’re saying, but its kind of silly at the same time.

Totally agree.

I wonder who will be filling those prescriptions…:thinking:

Lol thats not how homelessness works. Should learn some real estate bidding and how that works before continuing.

Well … the state of California, of course!

Not a good look. :wink:

My pharmacy is Walgreens…

[quote=“Oryx, post:13, topic:227106”]

I live right on the border and still work in Minnesota. And much to the chagrin of my neighbors, I’m a Minnesota sports fan all the way.