Do you think the deal the Right is making with trump is Faustian in nature?

Christians can’t vote on their faith because most every candidate who is politically qualified, falls way short. Our government is not, will not and will never represent my Christian faith. Government is a tool. The only decision a Christian has to make regarding their vote is which tool will be the most productive in helping them live the Christian life they hope to live? When it comes to what I believe you’re implying, that’s the choices of every day life. When you get up in the morning, what do you choose to do with your resources? My government can not keep up with the efficiency, honesty and productivity required to be of service to their fellow man, if The Lord abides in you…period. The two entities of personal and government are very separate.

18 choices, and you chose Trumo? Yeah, sell this to someone else.

Easy to say.

I chose wisely due to Trump being the ONLY candidate that would have beat Hillary. IMO…it was a binary choice.

How. Christian. of. you. Grab em’ by the ■■■■■■

The first step towards gathering true wisdom is to know, how much you do not know. You are blinded by your own arrogance and can see no further than your own opinion. How. gracious. of. you. What difference does it make now anyways?

You know as Jesus said, “as long as it wins you an election, who cares!”

1 Like

There are differences with every day, the loss of civility and new “norms” set by the right by standing idly by is despicable IMO.

Bingo Ringo

There is probably not much that you would consider despicable, that I would not too and I am anything but “idle”. Every two years, “we” can vote. Politically…that’s about all one can do. What we choose to do with all that remains in between those moments, is the “fruit” that reveals who each of us are.

Well maybe next time when you have almost 20 people to select a candidate from you will manage to select the one who is not philanderer, adulterer, welch, coward, and generally repulsive human being. Nest time!

Agree except for the “set by the right”. It wasn’t the right that rioted the day after the election and declared “not my President”. It wasnt the right that refused food service to their political opponents and then had their leaders declare that harassment for political purposes was a good. And check out the thread in politics of the person attacking teenagers for wearing a MAGA hat…and the left posters who first deny and then refuse to condemn these actions.

You do realize that your mocking the physical appearance of your political opponent every time you show your avatar is a repudiation of your self declared moral and religious superiority?

You nominated and elected a president that built a campaign on insults, and are upset that the people he insulted did not view him as their president? OK!

Ya mean like…Bill Clinton?

No doubt on the first two. I was not an eligible voter in 1996, but I think you need to check your dates on how he was perceived prior to Monica…

The accusations of rape and marital infedelity was there in 1991/92 but the MSM was on his side. Hillary called those who Bill had affairs with or raped, “bimbos” and verbally attacked them. What you deride today, happened yesterday too but the MSM treated it entirely different. I totally wrote off politics and wrote in Donald Duck for POTUS in one election. It sounds like you still have “hope” in politics. I do not. It is now just a tool.

Sorry, just apples to oranges, the voters did not have nearly the same choice in front of them and 20 years of retrospective is warping your perspective.

It’s the experience that opens my eyes my friend. Now keep on learning…

Like I said, your perspective is warped. Your highlighting Hillary’s defense of her husband through the spectrum of 2018 only makes that obvious, and not how that was viewed I 1992-1996, when voters made their choice (which is the point).