Do You Support Donald Trump?

Use the poll!

I think you just like watching the world burn though… :smiling_imp:

Damn, what is with everybody being so combative.

It is a valid request.

All over this board libs accuse anyone who disagrees with a lib’s statement as being a trumpbot, acolyte, boot kisser, blah blah blah…

There are things people say about him, or his policies, that are misdirected. Try to correct the error and suddenly I’m a trump “supporter”. Disagree with someone abject hatred for the man and I’m a minion.

On and on.

Yes. Define what you mean by “support”.

2 Likes

Fascinating. Lol

The PC culture is something to behold. I thought our world would become less politically correct under Mr. Trump but alas.

1 Like

election held today, no matter who was on the opposing ticket ; Would you vote for him

It’s funny, his obvious supporters state that they love Trump because he just “says what he thinks”, but when it comes talking about their support for him they start dodging left and right!

I would vote for him over any dem opponent.

That’s not saying much though.

I’d rather have a different GOP candidate.

So define “support”.

It’s a reasonable request. Doing so would help the thread. I have already given common (very common) examples of how “support” has been treated on this board. If that’s what it means here, at least say so. Sewell doesn’t want to help out his own thread to make the discussion meaningful. Maybe you can help him.

1 Like

Jesus, I just wanted to take the temperature of the forum.

It turns out that the poll measures shame instead.

1 Like

So, Guvnah supports Trump. Glad that’s settled.

Moving on.

1 Like

that is actually saying quite a lot. support mean you would vote for him, you continue to agree with his policies, stances, and action and would not look at someone across the aisle.
be proud! Admit it! no shame

1 Like

Click the third option… talk about overthinking this…

1 Like

"depends on what your definition of “is” is…

1 Like

I have supported some things Trump has done.

I have opposed some things Trump has done.

Does that mean I support the man? Or does it mean that I do not support the man?

1 Like

I “like” pizza.

By “like,” I mean that if I see it, I would eat it.

But I’m not going to marry pizza. Pizza is not my friend.

I don’t send Xmas cards to pizza.

But the smell of pizza makes my stomach growl.

1 Like

But I oppose as many as I support.

So do I support the man?

Now you’re just derailing your own thread.

It really is a poll about shame.

You better consult your magic 8-ball.

The purpose of the thread is the poll. I understand at this point that conversation is meaningless.

if you are willing to vote for him…pretty much. not complicated

1 Like

Every person on the planet who votes for a person supports that person.

This isn’t difficult.

Anyone who finds this concept difficult is barred from participating in the poll.