Do You Support Donald Trump?

It’s really not that important.

And your thread is pretty representative of how it goes on this board, so you have your temperature.

Someone doesn’t buck up to the way libs want him to respond, and a dozen libs pile on in attack mode.

2 Likes

All this pretending that you oppose a significant amount of his policy, while straight up stating you would vote for him again regardless of having any idea of his potential opponents policies.

Real tough one there…

Not our fault everyone else is hiding out in shame…

As the poll stands at this moment, and counting the votes of our chaotic neutral folks, 90 percent of forumers-!!!(???)!!!–did not vote for Trump and do not support Trump.

These results in a forum sponsored by one of Trump’s biggest supporters in the universe?

Quite staggering.

In reality, I think the proportion of Trump supporters to TDS Sufferers is probably more in the region of 20-80.

Still, an overwhelming outcome.

I didn’t want you to vote. You didn’t vote. I’m fine with any nitpicking you choose to do in the Irrelevant Comments sections of my poll.

Define “define”

The question pitted him against a dem. (Or at least my response did.)

There isn’t a dem out there in whose politics I could find enough redeeming value.

I also said I would rather have a different GOP candidate.

You know what all that means, but you pretend to imply something quite different.

See, that’s the point of my request to define “support”. On this board, among the lib contingent, it means all or nothing. I think it has become quite clear what it means in this thread.

And, as Sewell has pointed out, it’s about shame. All or nothing suggests I also support things that are quite shameful about the man and about some of the things he has done as president. And shame on me for “supporting” those things too.

(Which just makes the point of this thread another attack thread – one among many on this board.)

1 Like

You must drive people nuts picking a place for dinner.

1 Like

Now the inability of Trump supporters to respond to a simple thread, inaction which made me speculate that this poll is really about shame, has transformed my thread into an “attack thread.”

Think about that.

Simply noticing that Trump supporters have failed to respond to the poll makes the thread an attack thread.

Somehow, by doing nothing at all, they are using my neutral poll to attack themselves.

PC Culture to the forty-third power!

1 Like

Asking if you support Donald Trump is now an attack? LOL!

It is quite amazing, a simple poll and one of the only people who might actually vote for supporting Trump needs a dissertation on the meaning of “support” before he even considers voting.

SHAME

You know that’s not what I said.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that even the most vocal Trump supporter in this thread cannot admit he/she supports Donald Trump. I just don’t get it.

There are about 8-9 obvious Trump supporters on the forum. There are a few conservatives who seem to play both sides as their mood suits them. I figured that after the 8-9 diehards voted as Trump voters and Trump supporters, we’d see whether some of the other folks appeared on the poll.

So much for guessing.

I don’t know the answer to that.

For some reason, making Trump supporting posts every day for years is easy to do, but admitting that a Trump supporter supports Trump is a bridge too far.

Sometimes polls have surprising results.

Private poll would have had very different results.

That says as much about Trump as it does his supporters.

Hmm. Maybe I’ll make a private poll soon.

You remembered. :blush:

I just support four things of Trump. Cracking down on illegal immigration, trying to limit H1b work visa’s in the tech field, not starting new wars, trying to get out of existing ones. And going after China’s trade policy.

All four of these things any democrat could run on or has in the past for instance Schumer and Sanders support getting tough on China. Sanders use to call illegal immigration a Koch brothers invention. Democrats use to want to get out of wars also, as well as protect Americans against low skilled workers that use to be the republican thing to do.

So basically I support Trump only on the issues democrats use to run on.