Do you STILL think the President is doing a lousy job on the border?

Obama. But things improved greatly after Trump’s policies went into affect. At this current time, border enforcement is looking better than it has in many years. Which of the Trump polices would you eliminate to improve border security?

And it’s still going down.

Which of the Trump polices would you eliminate to improve border security?

No as fast as it did under Obama. Why would you claim border crossings were skyrocketing under Obama when the numbers clearly show they weren’t?

This is from the Hannity community guidelines.

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people .

Just in case you needed a reminder. :blush:

Thats because several talk radio hosts have them all riled up and barking at trees.

Just in case you needed a reminder. :grinning:

You don’t need to defend Obama. He’s not under attack. Thinks can always get better. I like the statement from the individual below. What about you?

I saw an interview with a Guatamalan who was trying to cross the MEXICAN border on his way to the U.S. Mexico was deporting him. His quote: “What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

This is only true with respect to the spike of illegal crossings under Trump during FY2019. Trump’s policies have only brought illegal crossings down to on par with previous years (and even then, not as low as most years under Obama). It hasn’t been an improvement compared to previous years.

Good or bad?

I saw an interview with a Guatamalan who was trying to cross the MEXICAN border on his way to the U.S. Mexico was deporting him. His quote: “What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

Are there any Trump border policies that have made thing worse? Would you change any of them?

See previous response concerning Trump policies on immigration.

Are there any Trump border policies that have made thing worse? Would you change any of them?

See previous response concerning Trump policies on immigration.

Fair enough. Then the topic has been answered in your case. You do not believe that the president has done a lousy job on the border. :us:

I feel no need to defend Obama, I’m wondering why a false claim “Before Trump’s polices took effect, border crashings were skyrocketing” was made made to defend Trumps policies.

It’s good the numbers are still dropping, but the amount of border crossings has fallen at a slower rate under trumps policies.

Really? How so? What is your evidence that Trump has done a lousy job on the border? This?

“What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

:grin:

Fair enough. This has gone better than I expected. So far, zero liberals have claimed that Trump has done a lousy job on the border. I’ll take it! :sunglasses:

On a personal note, I really find the following quote to be heartwarming.

“What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

As previously stated, I really don’t give a crap about what he has done at the border because that issue doesn’t bother me like it does others who have been whipped into a frenzy about it.

Why the false claim that boarder crossings were skyrocketing under Obama’s policies?

That’s cool. I am completely fine with that. That means you are less likely to interfere and complain about positive results.