Do you STILL think the President is doing a lousy job on the border?

There ya go…

Okay. It’s really important to a lot of people. As long as there is no attempt to overturn the remain in Mexico policy, I’m happy. :+1:

You must be really happy with the job Obama did- look at how much it reduced during his tenure. It looks to be about flat since Trump was elected.

If you still think that the president is doing a lousy job on the border, which Trump policy would you over turn? Do you like the “remain in Mexico policy?”

You will never get in between Donald Trump* and the unquestioning love his most loyal supporters have for him

Children separated from their families.

Now your turn…

Are you happy with the massive decrease in illegal border crossing that happened during Obama’s tenure as president?

I didn’t complain about Obama at all. He wasn’t too bad. But my standards are high. He could have done better. Every president could have. Now answer my question.

If you still think that the president is doing a lousy job on the border, which Trump policy would you over turn? Do you like the “remain in Mexico policy?”

By that graph, he has done far better than Trump- do you agree with that?

It’s not my turn. You ignored my question.

Do you like the “remain in Mexico policy?”

OK thats a second question. My answer is…no.

And for my second question…By that graph, Obama did far better than Trump in terms of decrease of illegal border crossings- do you agree with that?

Do you like the “remain in Mexico policy?”

Why should we bring everybody here?

Now thats a third question when you didn’t answer my second…

By that graph, Obama did far better than Trump in terms of decrease of illegal border crossings- do you agree with that?

Thats because several talk radio hosts have them all riled up and barking at trees.

Nope. But the dodge is quite telling

Yes. Absolutely. Before Trump’s polices took effect, border crashings were skyrocketing. Now that they are starting to show results, things are changing.

I saw an interview with a Guatamalan who was trying to cross the MEXICAN border on his way to the U.S. Mexico was deporting him. His quote: “What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

That’s a great sign! What do you think?

Reality disagrees with this post

Wait thats the exact opposite of yes. Again look at the graphs and tell me who has done better in terms of decrease in illegal crossings- Trump or Obama? (By far).

It does not. According to the Latin Times, the remain in Mexico policy has had a huge affect. Do you agree with them?

Yes it does. You said that illegal immigration was going up during Obama’s term when it was really going down