Do You Really Want Me to Rule the Country?

The Social Contract was ratified.

That’s some weird logic there buddy…allowing greater freedom isn’t telling anyone how to live…specially where the BoR’s are concern. It prevents goverment from interfering with our freedoms.

@conan brings up a good point. Does such a ruling require you to be armed?

You should’ve thought that through a little better, Samson. Some rewording and you’ll be a little closer to what you’re actually trying to say.

1 Like

Am I wrong or haven’t you argued that a very narrow ruling about an open air California mall having to let people peacefully solicit or use their speech in the common areas that has been walked back every time it is revisited to mean that YouTube should be forced to carry Infowars?

Or was that someone else?

Yes, you are wrong.

Really?

Not even in this thread?

Nope. Missing quite a bit of nuance. They can ban him, they just have to give up immunity from liability as a non-publisher if they are going to exercise editorial control, like a publisher.

No they aren’t, they are telling you that you can make up your own mind and live as you see fit.

And once again they were expressly excluded at the time the 14th was drafted, they were not US citizens an neither were their children. It took an act of congress to change that.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/on-this-day-in-1924-all-indians-made-united-states-citizens/

Full citizenship rights were not conferred on Indians until 1924.

yeah, and the Taliban was recognized as the legitimate leader of Afg.

You are wrong. Stop now.

That is no where near what you were arguing in that thread.

Glad to see that there is evolution.

No, that’s exactly what I was arguing. Some of my posts from that thread

And when I was talking about Pruneyard, that was in reference to state constitutions which in some cases have much broader speech protection than the US constitution. Nowhere in that thread did I intimate my understanding of the US constitution meant youtube could not ban Alex Jones. Which is not to say there can be no legislative action prohibiting it or removing their protection from liability as a content aggregator as opposed to a publisher.

Keep reading.

It changes.

Nope, reviewed the whole thread and every post I made, nowhere did I assert the first amendment of the US constitution prohibited it.

That only is relevant to Indians on Indian land. You lack a basic understanding of the subject.

No it wasn’t, it didn’t specify those on the reservations, that came later with the “Indians Not Taxed” language in subsequent legislation.

Well no, the Indians were singled out for a reason, because they were a people who were in the country who didn’t owe exclusive allegiance to the US. They were in essence foreign nationals born on US soil who owed allegiance to their tribes and not the US government. IE they were not under the complete political jurisdiction of the US.

Only when they were residing on their lands. Indians residing on US soil apart from their tribe were under our complete jurisdiction. Saying otherwise is complete gibberish, especially within the context of Trumbull’s quotes.

You do realize that dog your chasing is your own tail, right? lol