Do So Many Democrat Politicians Truely Believe In God?

Any evidence of these devil worshipers? Sounds pretty specific.

OPs like this warm Satan’s heart, rile up the demons, keep the Devil firmly entrenched in this world.

True. That’s why a lot of those Republicans will turn to the Democrat Party over time.

Will you answer the question, please?

No they don’t. They stay right where carp are.

It’s a double edge sword, and a trick question on your part. The Jewish leaders encouraged his death. However, a lot of Jewish people didn’t believe he was the Messiah. The Jewish leaders would be like Democrat Politicians in today’s society.

Ultimately, the Romans were the ones that persecuted God on the Cross.

Believing in God didn’t stop the stealing of Native American land, slavery, Jim Crow or the detention, separation and deportation of immigrant children… but somehow believing in God and being democrat is a stretch? :laughing:

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

I mean God said that a woman should have pain through child birth(because adam and eve gave into the snake, and gave into temptation. But HEY!!! WHY EVEN HAVE A CHILD, WHEN YOU COULD JUST HAVE AN ABORTION!!! RIGHT?

gO dEMOCRATS! GO dEMOCRATS! GO aBORTION! KILL A BABBY! dEFY gOD! TELL HIM TO GO **** HIMSELF! **** THE BIBLE! RIGHT?

You ok man? That last post was a ride.

2 Likes

No one “worships the devil”. Not even Satanists.

Republicans and Christians have abortions every day. There’s one having one right now! And another! And another!

I can tell you with 100% certainty that loving The Lord with all my heart, is my ultimate goal in this life.

Worshiping a horned God, I guess could mean so many things.

Wiccan is a Cult, but that’s ok also.

I guess it’s just “Ironic” that the Devil has so many similarities with Wiccans.

I guess it’s Liberal Logic, not to actually use Logic to combine things to prove things are what they’re, but simply to make things up, out of thin air.

It’s not ironic, it was intentional by the Christians who developed their iconography specifically to “demonize” pagan gods. You know the bible doesn’t describe the devil as being a monster with horns, right? This is an interesting read if you ever feel like reading.

2 Likes

That is a really interesting book.

10Characters

Yes it has horns.

Next you’ll try to tell us that Christianity adapted the rituals and traditions of local cultures to more successfully proselytize.

Which is of course balderdash.

1 Like