Do Democrats and Never Trump Republicans like endless wars?

Again, you care so much. Who should we support in helping to form a Libyan national government and end this holocaust that Obama apparently single handedly started? You know all about Libya. You care a lot. Who should we support?

Democrats seem to only want what they are told they want.

I’m glad you now see Obama’s holocaust and failure.

Well that was actually sarcasm. But seriously. You care deeply about the Libyan people. It’s obviously not a talking point you’ve latched on to. You’ve studied the situation which is why you are such an expert on the situation. What factions/groups should we be supporting in the attempt to form a national government in Libya? You really care about this so I want to know your opinion.

I can see why you want to change the subject from Bidens support of more never ending wars. I mean you are going to vote for Biden and thus more endless wars, right?

So actually, it’s you who should be telling me what side you think Biden should go in with.

I absolutely will tell you. Because I actually pay attention to Libya and what happens there. It’s not a talking point for me. We should be, and essentially are, supporting the Government of National Accord. I don’t think we should be backing Haftar and the Tobruk groups. Although Egypt and our new best friends UAE are.

Yes, I’m sure you care deeply. And yet voted for Obama after he got who knows how many thousands of Libyan’s killed in what I guess was some 1/2 assed attempt to support “arab spring” and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Not to mention those Americans he let die in Benghazi.

It’s really hard to take you seriously when you’ve never demonstrated any knowledge of Libya yet you hold them to you close as poor poor victims. Lets be honest. You could care less about Libya. It’s your talking point you use for some reason to bash Obama. You didn’t even know there was a civil war going on. I literally had to explain that to you on the previous board. You bring them up constantly, but don’t even know what’s going on there now. It’d be sad if it weren’t so serious.

1 Like

It’s hard to take you seriously as you pretend to be super smart by spouting tiny details that really mean nothing. I guess it saves yourself esteem. But really, all we need to know is Obama’s outcomes in Libya.

Chaos, mass death, civil war and a return of slavery

… and dems re-elected him and wanted the queen of Libyan death as their new president

Yeah, who to take seriously? The person who actually follows what happened and is happening there? Or the guy who admits he doesn’t know anything about it but likes to use it to bash politicians he’s been told not to like. And refers to the previous Dem nominee as “the queen of Libyan death”. I think people know who to take seriously.

If you followed what happen why vote for Obama and Hillary who forked it all up with no plan to run it afterwards. Because you care? Come on man!

1 Like

I remember you and other conservatives here freaking out when Obama followed bush’s timetable for withdrawal from Iraq.

Obama left Iraq the same way he left Libya. Leaving chaos in his wake and an opening for Iran.

The same intel community that said there was collusion said there was WMD’s…

1 Like

So… you start a thread criticizing endless wars, and in it, you post a please for leaving our troops in two countries.

Fascinating.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. But have fun with it.

For one thing, Iran was already in Iraq. For another, Iraq told the US to leave. They would not accept our conditions. Obama wanted to keep a force there. But it was not to be. Then after we were gone things went to ■■■■ and we were able to go back in and help the Iraqis defeat ISIL and have the force there that Obama wanted to keep the entire time.

By reading your posts.

Yes, things got worse in Iraq and middle east during Obama. ISIS got power, millions displaced and thousands dead. Historic archaeological site demolished. The press made great excuses for Obama and you are still using them…

Trump cleaned it up! Much more peaceful.

1 Like

I criticized the way Obama left Iraq and Libya…

I’m not sure Mr Carlson is much of a reliable narrator.

The corporate Dem ticket of Biden/Harris is not an insurrectionary moment. Harris was an excessive prosecutor. Biden owns much of the criminalization brought to fruition by the Omnibus Crime Bill of '94, the Patriot Act and various bankruptcy and foreclosure laws.

These are not leftists. They are barely liberal.

Mask mandates, quarantines and broad shutdowns are absolutely scientific responses to an airborne cardiovascular pestilence.

But, yes, Biden/Harris can be counted on to keep US soldiers in an imperial posture, while funneling gobs of dollars into the gaping maw of war profiteers.