Do All Black Lives Matter or Just The Ones Who Die At the Hands of a White Officer?

And so how active is BLM in stopping the slaughter of young black people in places like Chicago?

I liked both of these posts.

1 Like

All lives matter! Who cares how they die, what you don’t care about children dying as long as they aren’t murdered?

That’s an awful big Brush your painting with there isn’t it?

Is she also clean and articulate?

No she didn’t. Now for the truth.

We all know the answer to this one, maybe they could take a note from the LGBTQ organization and just add some letters so it wouldn’t be confusing.

BLMWKBWC
black lives matter when killed by white cop

1 Like

He is being facetious to make a point.

nor will it ever get any better. Democrats have promised cleaning up inner cities for decades. They have no desire to put any action to words.

Might want to ask Biden.

He won’t return my phone calls.

If you want to know about BLM look into it’s founders, their beliefs and who is funding them.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/our-co-founders/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=3103f606246172baaa899061ce901e4f526efccc-1593768009-0-AZRBGwzbylz7uB8SLhWBxXzBXxOXrLY2pF7dyKgOkhO7jxpzoD6uG9wIYsKWD7mBAmIH8XaJb1pfKFMjLJ4yNOE64K-AGCJxT80YBnsVqXVuM8foQQiqP_tJkgXYUDgS3Z0-X3Qs9k4n5yEIveF4XbsYB-37iicb5uK84gubj2qQSXYJxI_MiKzPn0y4FAuH3tJnykYAt5BBHO3l0sejRMwm3xeI-NW4AauFfbs2MThkpqFm1pPMjR90dfTgid8hT3FqP-si3W-v_jvOnYM-fPv-AhLO-sPHJR30DkC4NO4X2sVljQQZZgHPk0u8-T8PSDci6RVA1cGQHWnY-J6LFkX0rMwFwqzvQTVYpnaLkzyB

Some deaths are preventable, others are not. What value is there in focusing on those which cannot be prevented?

We understand it just fine which is why we oppose it.

They are no more than race hustling terrorists.

Same brush people use to say BLM supporters don’t care about black on black violence

All lives matter dude

I’m simply using the exact same “facetious” argument BLM critics use

Sure make it look like I don’t care about dying kids when you know the point I was making.

I gotcha though. I see how things work.

I’m not against BLM… My point is that Chicago violence problem is more than a BLM issue.

1 Like

The democrats have been co-dependent in the societal problem.

For example, there is no reason to allow rioting and looting while telling law abiding citizens to shut down their business and to stay at home.

That is not discouraging the behavior to stop. It is in fact encouraging it.

1 Like