Do All Black Lives Matter or Just The Ones Who Die At the Hands of a White Officer?

1000s of children die every day all around the country. I guess all children’s lives don’t matter!

Be honest!!

Cool. Show me where I asserted that.

You made that up too.

Be honest!

Lol I was explaining why I posted the post that you jumped on (a post that was NOT directed at you).

Geez man

Ooh. Mind reading at its finest!!

More mind reading.

Typical libbery.

Some people really need to work on conversation skills

2 Likes

I don’t disagree but you were discussing why Chicago is always a topic. It is particularly bad here

Threw a rock. Heard the dog yelp. I’m obviously correct

There are dozens upon dozens of organization forced on Chicago.

Right. So we can agree that focusing on a particular element in society doesnt mean you dont care about other elements

So your explanation was a fabrication about what I said.

Cool explanation, dude.

Makes sense … to a lib.

Maybe. Could be that one doesn’t care but at the least they care more for one than the other

Here. I found you a mirror.

Nah bro

I said something to person A

You critiqued what I said to person A

I explained why i said what I said to person A using the term “you” generically

Now you’re freaking out saying I said you said what person A said

Lmao

Man I talk about it here all the time. I live just outside of Chicago…and All I ever get is well that’s what you get from a Democrat mayor…so please those on the right should not act as if they care now. In Chicago they have lost two kids and two more kids…under the age of 12 have been shot in the past week.

Maybe if people opened up their minds, and didn’t look at this as a political problem for which a particular party can be blamed, and started looking at this as a societal problem, which it is…Maybe the youthful black lives of chicago’s children will begin to matter more than a political gotcha.

1 Like

Right. There’s no shortage of deaths in children, blacks, whites, etc from MANY causes.

Organizations virtually ALWAYS focus on a specific reason.

Like I said, Chicago is brought up because of the political gotcha…OBAMA is from Chicago, like it is somehow his fault. Chicago suffers from years and years of corrupt city and county government, turning the other way and allowing the gangs to run rampant on the South and West Sides. The latest young child was sleeping on her Grandma’s sofa, when some gang banger shot down the ally in the middle of the night. The bullets went through the window or wall and struck the girl.

This is not a MSM issue, or BLM issue…this is a USA issue. Chicago, the West Side, the South Side, now the Northwest Side…In Indiana, East Chicago, Hammond, Gary. All facing the same stuff.

If all people are going to do is make political points about the violence, it’s the Dems fault, it’s OBAMA’s fault…Nothing will get done. They need about 2000 more cops in Chicago…so they can adequately patrol neighborhoods. This is a summer holiday weekend coming up. It will be violent. I am guessing 15-20 deaths and 60 shootings citywide. That is about par for the course. That starts tonight at midnight and runs through Sunday morning. Chicago is a violent place. I used to go two or three times a summer. Not anymore. Even inside the Loop is dangerous these days.

1 Like

I live here too and I understand what you are saying but Illinois and Chicago have been dominated by one party for decades and IT ISN’T GETTING BETTER.

What they’ve been doing for 50 years isn’t working. That’s the problem.

1 Like

Chicago yes, but we did just have Rauner and downstate is fairly red. I’m from Illinois too and am well aware of how Chicago is kind of “shunned” and vice versa from the rest of the state

But it isn’t Chicago and the entire burbs. It’s the South and West ends. It’s not a political policy issue of Dems vs Republicans. It’s societal. Most people I know won’t even stop for gas goint North into Chicago on I55

The State of Illinois has been under one party control for decades. Locally in the rural areas might be different but the rural community has been propping up Chicago “programs” for years.