Divided America - the greatest danger since Civil War days

Statehood or independence; either way, it is time for colonization to end.

1 Like

If you are sincere about division , Then stop blocking Biden agenda at every turn. Let him do everything he wants to do in his policy. Then we’ll let trump go away.

Biden hasn’t been on the job a month and already I’m seeing a whole bunch of posts about how bad he is.
This was not a smooth transition. Hell, I am hearing that a lot of Departments are just now getting started because it took this long to figure out what the current status was. Now that the impeachment is done Congress can get going full tilt boogie on the Covid Relief Bill. And for the first time we will see how well Biden and Congress work together.

And how will that be good for America to absorb another politically corrupt, impoverished state with substantial debt?

3 Likes

Sure he did. Right out of the gate he said I want my way get in the back of the bus and shut up we don’t need you. As he told his leftist senators and house member how to not have a vote on the first bill they crafted.

We have already seen how well jbiden wants to work with the GOP. He told his leftist house and senate go around them we don’t need them.

Nonsense.

Heck just add them to all the new voters jbiden is asking to come across the border.

Truth. Tell me how are they going to pass the new trillion dollar pay their buddies back covid bill? Who was it that told the leftist they did not need to have a vote on it?

“Full tilt boogie” :grinning:

It’s the obligation of empire

He only said that about using budget reconciliation.to get a Covid Relief Bill done. And Congress only has one (maybe two) shots at that. He does want to work with Congress to get other bills passed with bi-partisan support.

Another New Jersey.

2 Likes

Time to cut them loose.

The Republican senators came with a package less than a third of the size Biden was asking for. And most economists agree it would be worse to do too little than too much.

Besides, Dems have already played rope-a-dope with the R’s during the Obama administration. Are we not allowed to learn a lesson on dealing with bad faith Republicans?

2 Likes

Agreed. Either make them a state or let them be a country. It’s time to dump the colonies.

There’s a trillion from the last package that hasn’t been spent.

1 Like

Spin that fairy tale to your leftist friends. If the old pervert wanted to work with the other party and for all citizens he would have worked with the GOP on the first bill.
Congress has all the time they need. They have not even spent all the money from the last covid bill. They have time for a fake impeachment. They have time to work together on a covid bill.
Jbiden showed his hand right out of the gate and he lied about working with the other party.
He told the GOP give me what I want or I will go around you.

So jbiden was a liar.

@WuWei , look at what you’ve done. Proud of yourself? :grinning:

1 Like