Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: Russia is Attempting to Influence

I must of missed the part where they were manufacturing and distributing fake news with the sole intention of disrupting our election process

Canadians… don’t forget the Canadians that post here as if they have a vested interest.

Of course they do. This is what gets me about folks here, of course people with their own perspectives on things are going to post garbage to support their perspectives. Its up to us to determine the garbage and discard it.

Sounds like the government abridging the freedom of speech to me.

Interesting. So by extension, foreigners can contribute money to campaigns as well?

Do you have a right to view foreign terrorist training videos or is prohibiting it an infringement of your rights?

What about sites from countries that erred in opening their borders and now have a vested interest in the US electing leaders who will open our own borders, releaving some of their pressure. Or countries that want a US president who lets us be taken advantage of in foreign trade?

Do I have the right to view domestic terrorist training videos?

Ask Obama, just keep it under $200 and the FEC is none the wiser right?

libs… tell me that Mexico was not favoring Clinton and posting Spanish propaganda to influence those Spanish speaking voters. Right!

Don’t dodge. Let’s explore this issue. Let’s say its not even a campaign donation. A wealthy Russian billionaire floods the airwaves with $100 million of pro-Trump ads.

Would you consider that constitutional?

Source?

10 chars

Then the FBI investigate the matter to rectify the situation. I’m against ALL foreign intervention of our elections whether it benefits or harms my side.

I challenged any lib to tell me that Mexican media was not posting for Hillary. If you have the audacity to post that and want to include a link to back it up, that’s fine.

Poor form Ishmael. You make a claim and refuse to back it up. That’s a clear sign of a BS artist at work.

one of thousands of examples.

post the claim

You’re welcome.

The former president of Mexico is not Mexico.

You were just given proof and you refuse it.

When you said “Mexico” apparently you meant “a Mexican”. You should be more precise in your statements if you’re going to be so inaccurate.