Didn't the libs in Portland want to defund the police?

I’m waiting for you, the SME, to tell me. Also who is manufacturing the crisis.

I’ve already told you who some of them are. Multiple times. You keep ignoring it. I already know why.

Have you? Please tell me just one more time. Also how you are tapped in to this secret information the media is missing.

Who is manufacturing the crisis and what is their motive?

The media isn’t missing it. They’ve reported on it. I’ve pointed it out. Like I said, you just ignore it.

My apologies. Just one more time please.

Why don’t you just look it up? Since you obviously don’t believe me, no matter how many times I show you.

Well it’s not firefighters setting their fireproof suits on fire to fistfight the police level yet, but maybe someday.

You said you liked rioters when discussing the Capitol ones.

Hmm what could the difference be… hmmm

The hats.

I did. CNN says white anarchists on behalf of black people.

I love rioters. All rioters.

Hmm there is none…hmmmm

It’s mostly trust fund children preaching diversity living in the nations whitest city in America. They should all move to Atlanta and live in a true multi-ethnic city.

See there’s your problem. You’re relying on National outlets for local news. And CNN is probably just relaying what they got from Rueters.

So who’s got the real skinny?

Willamette weekly is a Portland publication. Oregonlive also. You’re welcome.

What prompted them to use tear gas in those neighborhoods?

Oregonlive doesn’t have much. Says they are protesting pipelines now.

Willamette Week says they are leftists in black protesting immigration law and ICE.

Your sources aren’t very good.

In some cases, nothing. It was used pre-emptively. The police have even said so. They thought something illegal was going to go down so they started lobbing tear gas to disperse the crowd before it did. That’s what people get for peacefully assembling too close to police precincts.